Resource Images Studios Coloured
(2024-05-13, 23:10)kittmaster Wrote: Needed

Hi Chris,

I will include them in the next update!
(2024-05-13, 23:38)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2024-05-13, 23:10)kittmaster Wrote: Needed

Hi Chris,

I will include them in the next update!

I have more, but had to stop, I'll update that one thread in the next day or so, thanks again for all your efforts on these.

Chris
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-05-13, 23:10)kittmaster Wrote: Robert Simonds Productions

Could not find logo... for what I understand, you should change it to "STX Films" or "STX Entertainment" ...
(2024-05-15, 12:19)kittmaster Wrote: I have more,

Go for it
(2024-05-15, 18:18)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2024-05-13, 23:10)kittmaster Wrote: Robert Simonds Productions

Could not find logo... for what I understand, you should change it to "STX Films" or "STX Entertainment" ...

So in this regard, why not take the STX Films logo and name it "Robert Simonds Productions.png"?

The scrapers are not going to change and if this is the correct option to resolve it, wouldn't that lead to less confusion and better overall operation since you are curating this?

I guess this would also apply to numerous other logos that have this issue of cross-reference?

Just my thoughts...
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-05-15, 23:22)kittmaster Wrote: So in this regard, why not take the STX Films logo and name it "Robert Simonds Productions.png"?

Not a bad idea... will do it!
I did my final update to the list as these are the movies I have on-hand, as I go when I get back home, that list will probably get much bigger.

I know there are some like Hemdale, which you do have, but the names I pasted are the exact filename the scraper is calling out and needs to match I guess. 

So while the file may grow, just duping the original like Hemdale XXXXXXX.png and add just Hemdale.png, will save a lot of grief.

I won't be adding updates for at least 7 days the way things are going, so consider myself finished... for now... plus I got 17 saucers in the air with Madnox to try and get updates and fixes pushed out... as well as the updated texture tool I updated about a month ago...

Thank you for all your efforts.

Greetz,
Chris
Mr. V's Original Source
(Yesterday, 21:12)kittmaster Wrote: that list will probably get much bigger.

Thats fine... I will probably make the next update over the weekend.
(2024-05-13, 23:10)kittmaster Wrote: so that is why I'm adding the list incrementally as I find them

Got them.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resource Images Studios Coloured0