How do I update Kodi Ver 19 with xbcm.python 3.0
Is there Kodi Matix with xbcm.python 3.0 available? How do update my current Kodi?
@GmanSC07

Kodi Matrix does use python 3. It is the minimum version used.

Sounds like you are trying to install an imcompatible addon? Explain what you are trying to do and we might be able to help.
Just ensure it does not involve addons that are banned here... Banned Add-ons (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
xbmc.python 3.0 is current in Matrix (3.0.0) and Nexus (3.0.1).  The actual python engine I think is platform dependent.  For windows it's 3.8.10.  I think for Linux Kodi uses the system python.  So in general an addon written against Python 3.6 or up should be OK, though be careful with 3.10.

scott s.
I am using mygica and kodi

Have a vpn and trying to load then python says it's not satisfied.

Running kodi nexus

I'm not young so have been battling
What are you trying to run?

Also we do not support VPNs here - see our VPN policy (wiki) for details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I update Kodi Ver 19 with xbcm.python 3.00