• 70(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
Is there a settings that when I select "lyrics" for music, the background stops the (extra) fanart images, and turns to a (maybe even selectable) plain color background?
And automatically goes back to fanart images, when I disable lyrics?
Sometimes the colors of the fanart makes it almost impossible to read the lyrics.
For that there is a semitransparent black background when lyrics is showing...

There will be no additional options in the skin settings. The skin is already overloaded with far too many options
  • Don't post the content of log here
  • This is not a debug log. You've forgotten to enable debugging. A normal log does not show enough information

Follow these instructions, use the logfile uploader instead posting logs here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Thanks
ok
how upload log file ?
Use the Kodi logfile uploader as described in the link above.
https://paste.kodi.tv/zapilugaku.kodi

this is the good log
please delete precedent post
thank's
Seems that embycon tries to start the video several times. Maybe that was triggered by other addons. Check/evaluate the settings of:
  • Embycon
  • Embuary helper
  • Nextup
  • Library DataProvider

I don't use/have an Emby server, so this is all info that I can give to You.
mais j'ai ce bug uniquement avec ce skin.
j'essaye de regarder avec ces add'on
merci
but I only have this bug with this skin. I'm trying to look with these add-ons THANKS
Now that Versions and Extras seem to be a lot less volatile than they were during the pre-release versions, maybe it's worth revisiting some of those windows a bit?
First off, just a really minor thing is just this missing label in the info screen when the button for Extras is highlighted:
While other buttons look like:

For the actual windows for Versions and Extras selection, maybe something closer to the current Estuary versions:

The Extras window in particular doesn't have much in the way of details in the current version of the MOD skin as far as runtime or anything else.  And I think the larger poster art and slightly cleaner labels for each version might be a bit better.  I know that reworking the windows would be more work and is not a trivial thing to do and the current versions are certainly perfectly functional if you want to backburner reworking them for a while or are simply happy with what you've got now.  I'm just putting it out there as a suggestion since I know the last time you did anything with them both features were in frequent flux and I imagine it was frustrating trying to hit a moving target for a while.

And again, just to be clear, this is only a suggestion.  The button label is the only thing I think needs attention.  The rest is just something to consider if you want.  I appreciate what's already working as far as these features.
Hmm, the version and extra selection called from library should sweet all your needs Wink . But the version-/extras manager called from info view needs indeed an overhauling.

Thanks.  I completely forget about that extras tab in the version pop-up and generally get to them through the Info screen.  In the case of extras, is there a way to access that version of the window (as opposed to the Extras Manager) for movies that do not have multiple versions?  It seems like accessing it through the Info screen is the only way to get there.

For the version window itself, like I said, it's completely usable as it is.  The only real changes I would make is to drop the movie title from each listing and just have the Version title to avoid some redundancy (The movie title is already there in the window heading itself anyway), and make the poster image larger.  Both minor quibbles, though.  I think it's mostly just the Version/Extra Manager windows that could probably use some work.  For some reason I keep forgetting that the Management and Selection windows are actually separate and distinct things.
(Yesterday, 22:31)NeoCortex Wrote: In the case of extras, is there a way to access that version of the window (as opposed to the Extras Manager) for movies that do not have multiple versions?  It seems like accessing it through the Info screen is the only way to get there.

I don't know. I had to rip some extras from my own BluRays and had to evaluate this...
Quote:The only real changes I would make is to drop the movie title from each listing and just have the Version title to avoid some redundancy (The movie title is already there in the window heading itself anyway)
That makes sense.
Hi all,

I have an Odroid N2 and a Ugoos AM6B+ both running CE 21.0 and both intermittently freeze on startup at the Estuary Mod V2 Logo.  Only option is to remove the power from the device and allow it to reboot, then all good until next time.  Any ideas why this is happening, or is it a known issue?

TIA
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0