• 126(current)
Beta Testflight access to beta version
Yes, this is the whole thing. Smile
Oh. Sorry. My bad.
Feature request: May I ask that you implement watched status glyphs for the seasons on the seasons list for tv shows? Kodi server already does this. No glyph for unwatched, half filled circle for in progress, check mark for completed.
If I remember it correctly, I asked for the same a few months ago and @Buschel's first try resulted in extreme flicker on Kodi server display, since the API doesn’t support this directly, so the App needs to query the status for each episode "manually". But maybe I am mistaken and mixing things up?
The flickering was related to setting a season to watched/unwatched, which requires to do this for each episode of a seasons as there is no API support to this otherwise. Flickering in Kodi itself is a bug, so I hope this will be resolved. My main reason for not integrating the feature ii that there is more work to do for consistency, e.g. the TV show watched-flag should be updated on the previous screen as well if this was changing. fyi, the test build is still available for a few days: 1.14 (4253.42).

Only showing (and not adding the ability to change) the watched flag is not so complicated. I tend to use either watched/unwatched but no "in progress". In this case it would become inconsistent with music albums. Looks like this: https://ibb.co/QHPYSnb
Good point about music albums. Still, with the check mark one could deduce which season is in progress anyway and from there see which episodes have already been watched. So in progress status isn’t really necessary.
(2024-05-12, 19:41)Buschel Wrote: I now checked the translation on iPad and Phone simulator (17.2) as well. I confirm it shows the default English translation instead of the US one in the settings. An iPad/iPod simulator (15.5) worked well.
@kambala, is there anything known about changes in iOS 17 on how the localization in root is used?

sorry, not aware of such changes. I suggest to check on a simple test app first.
Could you look into it? I really need some help with this.
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testflight access to beta version0