• 21(current)
Broken Multi Weather
(Yesterday, 14:03)kittmaster Wrote:
(Yesterday, 13:53)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 13:10)kittmaster Wrote: That is exactly what I initially saw when I realized the add-on broke. Did you follow the method I described above? If so, does the machine you pulled the data from actually pull the weather data there? If THAT machine doesn't work, then it won't work on a new machine. You have to have a working cookie from another installation to make it work as I described above.

Let us know.

I think the issue happened when I updated to Kodi 21 from Kodi 20 on my W10 Laptop.

I copied the whole weather.multi settings file from an older install over the Kodi 21 settings file and it now works again  Cool

That is good, but you should follow the step about updating the time in the cookie file so that it doesn't expire! As I understand it, the time that you have now is when it last worked and was able to parse the cookie. With the issues going on now, that clock ticks down to expiration since the addon isn't updating it.... Now, I could be wrong on that, but since Ronie said to do that as part of the workaround, I am surmising that is why he mentioned it. Some cookies are persistent, some have time clocks on them... the server itself will determine that. And since my trailer stopped working from November to now, I suspect the cookie has an expiration date and will time out, so do yourself a favor and follow the step to update the time index as Ronie mentioned and I outlined on how to do.

If I'm wrong anywhere, someone will chime in and make the correction, but as far as I can tell, I think my logic is correct.
Do I do as in my screenshot?

Do I only have to do this once?

• 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0