Solved Recording time
I made a brief test over teamviewer. First test were successfull! Let's see what wife test will bring ;-)
Hello,

one finding, but I think it was also implemented in the previous version. Is a resume also possible in a running record? E.g. you watch the first half during ongoing recording. You have to stop and you will continue later. There is no resume point available.

Thanks
Markus
There's probably not much I can do about this. In fact I don't prohibit this in anyway. Kodi decides if it wants to remember the position (and store it in the DMS key-value-store if available) or not.
Hello,

I tested the new version yesterday and it worked perfectly!
Thanks a lot.

Regardind the resume topic. To whom I could adress it?

Regards
Markus
Bug tracker: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues

However you should first make sure that the bug actually exists. Kodi doesn't store short playbacks on purpose.
I've been trying this test build this evening and I've got it to work once, but the other 5 attempts it's not updating the total runtime as the recording progresses.  The single case where it was working was updating exactly as expected, every 30s the total duration would increase by 30s but every other test I've done it's just stuck.  I don't think I did anything differently between tests, simply go into the Recordings list, start playing back a recording that is ongoing.

Win10 x64 Kodi 18 RC1 Git:20181110-daf3607ed6
While testing myself I noticed that if you start the playback to soon the playtime get's stuck. However I don't think the PVR is responsible for this. There should be at least a couple of minutes of data already being saved before you start playback.

In general playback of ongoing recordings is more a hack than a reliable solution.
Hi, tonight I installed it on my RPi. There it doesn‘t work. The recording time don‘t get updated?

Regards
Markus
Debug log?
i will send tonight.
Hello,
Unfortunately my son was ill over the weekend, so RPI was occupied. I will give you feedback as soon as I can doma clean install.

Regards
Markus
Hi,
I made the update to the newest nightly build on my RPI. Now ist's working without issues.

Thanks!!!
Markus
Great. I'll mark this thread as solved, at least until it breaks again :-)
Same issue here.
Should this work with rc2? In my case it doesn't.
Or is the current nightly recommended?
v3.7.6 and above. Leia has v3.7.5

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording time0