• 118(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
I'm having the same problem as others.  I had Google Drive for Kodi installed, and it was working well, but I needed to reset kodi, and reinstall everything.  When doing so, I was unable to set up Google Drive, b/c I received the error from Google that it was no longer an approved app.  I read a comment on the Github page about a workaround involving the creation of an app password.  It linked to a YouTube video that explained how to create the password, but it didn't explain what to do w/ it.  For more information on this, you can see the Github discussion here, and you can see the YouTube video here.

My Kodi app not starting then I need to clear data. but when I install the module again and try to sign in but give this error.
I have the same issue also.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon.
(2024-04-20, 11:55)thedu1020 Wrote: I have the same issue also.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon.
I have the same problem and no one has solved the problem yet.
If the account is an administrator, you can validate the third-party app in the administration console / security / third-party applications / and here validate the heroku web app. If the account is not an administrator, that is, it does not have its own domain and you are not registered in the workspace, there is no solution at the moment.
App URI: https://drive-login.herokuapp.com/

After being redirected from the herokuapp to google login, i enter my creds and then it opens a google error page with this msg: This app is blocked  This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.
(2024-05-02, 10:02)joepi Wrote: App URI: https://drive-login.herokuapp.com/

After being redirected from the herokuapp to google login, i enter my creds and then it opens a google error page with this msg: This app is blocked  This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.
Everyone has this problem, but no one helps to solve it.
I hope the dev is working on a solution for this. My current setup rely entirely on this addon and I made the mistake of reinstall it yesterday 🥲
Bonjour,

Comme beaucoup d'entre vous, j'ai été piégé par une add-on bloquée par google en cas de réinstallation.
Le développeur n'y est pour rien, cela est du a un contrôile supplémentaire de google.
Un immense merci à Srkamber qui donne la piste de la solution.
Comme ce n'est vraiment pas trivial, je rentre dans les détails en français car j'utilise le navigateur dans ce dialecte.
Il faut aller sur le site Google drive et se logger avec le compte qui gère le cloud.
Ceci étant fait :
Console d'administration
Sécurité
Contrôle des accès et des données
Commande des API
Gérer l'accès des apllications tierces
n applications utilisées
Afficher la liste
Add-on for Kodi to display your...
Modifier l'accès
et là, enfin, il vous suffit de donner les accès pour que l'add on ne soit plus bloquée, quel que soit le device qui l'utilise.
Voilà, j'espère avoir dépanné quelques naufragés de l'add-on Google Drive que, malheureusement on ne peut toujours pas utiliser comme source.
(2024-05-08, 16:51)benoit16 Wrote: Bonjour,

Comme beaucoup d'entre vous, j'ai été piégé par une add-on bloquée par google en cas de réinstallation.
Le développeur n'y est pour rien, cela est du a un contrôile supplémentaire de google.
Un immense merci à Srkamber qui donne la piste de la solution.
Comme ce n'est vraiment pas trivial, je rentre dans les détails en français car j'utilise le navigateur dans ce dialecte.
Il faut aller sur le site Google drive et se logger avec le compte qui gère le cloud.
Ceci étant fait :
Console d'administration
Sécurité
Contrôle des accès et des données
Commande des API
Gérer l'accès des apllications tierces
n applications utilisées
Afficher la liste
Add-on for Kodi to display your...
Modifier l'accès
et là, enfin, il vous suffit de donner les accès pour que l'add on ne soit plus bloquée, quel que soit le device qui l'utilise.
Voilà, j'espère avoir dépanné quelques naufragés de l'add-on Google Drive que, malheureusement on ne peut toujours pas utiliser comme source.
Can you help with step-by-step guidance by image? 
Thank you very much!
Also the forum language is English only please.

Use of services like Google Translate is acceptable if required.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It does not look good as its been a month since reported and nothing
you are referring to this page, right? unfortunately, I can't find the kodi addon on the list
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7