Release Kaster - A chromecast-like screensaver for Kodi
Also, there is a significant time period (10-15 seconds) where the screen goes all black first before the screensaver starts. Any ideas on how I can fix that?
Anyone? Please guide!
Where does this screensaver store the images? Is it possible to change this location?

Best regards,

Duncan
Just entered here to say Thank you.
Most useful screensaver for me so far! (but I didn't try Bing yet to be honest Wink). I even increased shutdown timeout from 3 to 60 min Smile
Hi,

Thanks for your addon, it is beautiful Smile

It seems it can't display own pictures recursively (with subfolders), am i wrong ? 

Could it be possible ?

Thanks
At the moment it is not possible and I am with little to no time. However, pull requests are welcomed
Thanks for your reply.

Bye Smile
Hi @enen92 I have allowed myself to create the Spanish translation for your screensaver. I hope you like it and that you approve it on Github. I made a pull request.

Regards.
Thank you. Can you make the requested changes please?
It's pleasure @enen92
@enen92 I installed from the file zip of Github and now kaster does not work, why can it be? Only i see a black screen with the kodi logo.
Do you have a network connection?
Yes. it worked an instant before but it has been installing the zip file and the result is this.
I can't help much without a log file. Try to enable debug logging in Kodi AMD upload a log. I'll try to submit an update tonight to the repo
Ok.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kaster - A chromecast-like screensaver for Kodi1