• 525(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
I would just like to add my thanks to tiben20 for all his work on updating Kodi DSPlayer. Great stuff.
(2024-05-15, 19:40)Northala Wrote: I would just like to add my thanks to tiben20 for all his work on updating Kodi DSPlayer. Great stuff.
Ty Northala i see you registered to the forum just to say this thats mean a lot Tongue

Update:
Im currently writing the new shader system for the new renderer. The system is currently working and rendering. It will be more high end than the usual kodi shaders. They include right now acnet, adaptivesharpen, anime4k denoise restore upscale,bicubic, bilinear, cas, crt, cunny, deband, finesharp, fsr, fsrcnnx, fxaa, gtu, jinc, lanczos, lcas,luma shapern, mmpx, nis, nnedi3, nvsharpen, pixellate, ravu, SharpBilinear, smaa, xbrz, ssimdownscaler. I used a hlsl scripting system based on magpie which make the conversion from opengl shader to direct3d shader easier. It also use shader in a multi threaded way so its still quite fast. You will be able to use them for pre scaling and post scaling. And they will be configurable through a xml system like the filters. Most shaders use some parameters example: more sharpen less sharpen. Those parameters will be modifiable in runtime through the kodi gui. Right now the parsing of the scripts works, the caching system for compiling those work, i tested most of them and they work. I need to write the xml part and a lot of cleaup on the code for easier debugging before i can move on from that part of the renderer.
Hi,
it's impressive, thank you again for your time and your involvement.
i'd like to add my thanks too.
  • 525(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47