• 58(current)
Animated Movie Posters
i think i will continue with the dark knight trilogy and maybe the classic batmans ( with clooney and co ) ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
:-)

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Batman & Robin (koufos made this one):

What about the Harry Potter collection, or Ocean 11, 12 and 13?

Pirates of the Caribbean?
@rschiks
yeah, i know those poster... but like i say a cpl of times before - i dont like all the poster with all this text on it - especialy the ones with a release date - the second one with the joker would be "okay" but its a BATMAN Movie, so i want to have ( and will make one ) with Batman and in this case the best Joker ever... and with all the respect for the maker of the third one... just dont like it ( small video scene in a back&forth loop and with a watermark at the bottom left corner Sad

i like regular movieposter with some animations in it like the ones from Proripp and Mouflo - they use a good size too ( half the size of the "normal" ones )

and i have a large list of moviecollections i maybe will make ( as long as i am motivated to do ) - so please no requests ... but a lot of the collections that are mentioned here are on my list too Wink

greetz
schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-07-27, 11:54)schimi2k Wrote: @rschiks
yeah, i know those poster... but like i say a cpl of times before - i dont like all the poster with all this text on it - especialy the ones with a release date - the second one with the joker would be "okay" but its a BATMAN Movie, so i want to have ( and will make one ) with Batman and in this case the best Joker ever... and with all the respect for the maker of the third one... just dont like it ( small video scene in a back&forth loop and with a watermark at the bottom left corner Sad

i like regular movieposter with some animations in it like the ones from Proripp and Mouflo - they use a good size too ( half the size of the "normal" ones )

and i have a large list of moviecollections i maybe will make ( as long as i am motivated to do ) - so please no requests ... but a lot of the collections that are mentioned here are on my list too Wink

greetz
schimi
I'm with you on this.

I prefer clean posters with no release dates and minimum text with an infinite flow to it.
Image Image
I had an idea this was your motivation! :-)

I was going for the scenario to decrease the number of posters which are not available :-) So many great movies still haven't got an animated poster.

Still great you make them!
(2016-07-27, 13:04)rschiks Wrote: I had an idea this was your motivation! :-)

I was going for the scenario to decrease the number of posters which are not available :-) So many great movies still haven't got an animated poster.

Still great you make them!
i understand what you mean ... but ... well... i make this posters in first line for myself Wink and i just want animated posters for collections - so no animations when i navigate through my normal Movies - when i go inside a collection there are normaly 3-9 movies - and those 9 movies wouldnt slow down my GUI too much...

but now back to business... BATMAN BEGINS ( V1 & V2 ) - since i have my BATS under control, i thought i make 2 versions of it...

V1:
Image Image

V2:
Image Image

next: either Terminator Genisys ( my version ) or The Dark Knight...

The Dark Knight

Image Image

Great !! I love !
I'm Lovin' These Gifs.........I Do Have A Request, Please Add Gifs For The Movie Sets.
Thanks A Bunch For Your Hard Work!!
The Dark Knight Rises

Image Image

because of the collection posters... will think about it Wink

Do you ever take a break? Big Grin
hmmmm yeah... every poster took 1-2hrs... between them i go back to my recharge box and then next one Wink

like i say... its so much easier then the most people think !!! just a lot of layers, masking and layer fx... no big voodoo

(2016-07-27, 20:55)schimi2k Wrote: hmmmm yeah... every poster took 1-2hrs... between them i go back to my recharge box and then next one Wink

like i say... its so much easier then the most people think !!! just a lot of layers, masking and layer fx... no big voodoo

If you can do a quick video tutorial, I think it would be helpfulBlush

Great Job!!!!!!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13