• 39(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
Unfortunately it looks like you have some banned repos and addons so your post will get bounced.
[Removed]
Can you tell me which? AFAIK I'm not running anything illegal, nor am I asking for support for anything illegal. If any of the repos I have installed distribute illegal content, I'm not using that, at least not intentionally.

I have some addons that pull content from YouTube and similar sites but that's not Illegal AFAIK.

Would appreciate some insight. Is there a list of banned add-ons / repos somewhere? I'm good to remove those if it will help get a resolution on this.
(2024-05-07, 17:46)Capt_Kirk Wrote: Can you tell me which? AFAIK I'm not running anything illegal, nor am I asking for support for anything illegal. If any of the repos I have installed distribute illegal content, I'm not using that, at least not intentionally.

I have some addons that pull content from YouTube and similar sites but that's not Illegal AFAIK.

Would appreciate some insight. Is there a list of banned add-ons / repos somewhere? I'm good to remove those if it will help get a resolution on this.
I didn’t do an exhaustive scan but did see a few. You can find more info here. I don’t make the rules, I just try to follow them…😉
Fair enough. It's probably best to isolate things for troubleshooting purposes anyway, so I've removed my previous couple of posts and I've done the following - 
  1. Fresh install of Kodi 20.5
  2. Install the latest Pandoki from repo (no other repos or addons installed)
  3. Logged in with my account, played a station - no problems
  4. Installed and activated Embuary skin
  5. Enabled debug logging
  6. Restarted Kodi
  7. Opened Pandoki and tried to play a station
Kodi crashed. Here's the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/ataditokac.kodi

Willing to try whatever steps I'm asked to isolate this further.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8