Release script.skin.info.service
(2014-10-21, 13:53)boppyman Wrote: Hi Phil

I was using your extendedinfo script to show information on sets but it stopped working with frodo and am now using this one in here (script.skin.info.service-master) which works brilliant but i have to manually launch it at each startup to get it to work.

Is there any way to set it to launch automatically?

Thanks

Ask the author of the skin you are using to include it. I don´t want to make it a service because it should only run for skins which make use of it.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
OK thanks ill ask in the relevant thread
Hi

your script works perfect with the Aeon MQ5 Mod for helix. Thanks for it.

I would like to see only the titles abd no plots for sets. Is it possible to change the Utils.py (hope that's the right file) somehow.

I played a bit with this

if json_response['result']['setdetails']['limits']['total'] > 1:
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot', title_header + title_list + "[CR]" + plot)
else:
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot', plot)
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Title', title_list)
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Runtime', str(runtime / 60))
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Writer', " / ".join(writer))
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Director', " / ".join(director))
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Genre', " / ".join(genre))
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Country', " / ".join(country))
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Studio', " / ".join(studio))
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Years', " / ".join(years))
window.setProperty('Set.Movies.Count', str(json_response['result']['setdetails']['limits']['total']))

but I had no success.

Thanks

edit found it, is it possible to change the font size. Do I need to change something here or inside the skinfile
Do these window properties work when using an item and focused layout?
I can only get them to appear outside a layout.
(2014-12-03, 16:37)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Do these window properties work when using an item and focused layout?

only outside.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2014-12-03, 16:44)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 16:37)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Do these window properties work when using an item and focused layout?

only outside.

Thanks for the answer. I had a feeling it was this way since nothing I tried worked.

Is there any way to get set info into something like that?
(2014-12-03, 17:38)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 16:44)phil65 Wrote:

only outside.

Thanks for the answer. I had a feeling it was this way since nothing I tried worked.

not in a nice way, no.
(2014-12-03, 18:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 17:38)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 16:44)phil65 Wrote: only outside.

not in a nice way, no.

I'm assuming that means only with your superior python skills Wink and not with the way the current skin engine works.

Thank You!
First of all Thanks for this Cool script!

As far as testet it runs fine. (did test only sets stuff)

Would have a "liddle" request:
Would it be possible to have a propety for "Videoresolution" for Sets?
Something like: Set.Movie.%d.Info(resolution)' % i

Would be Cool to could do the "Caseflagging" for the Movies which the set contains.

Regards.

EDIT:
just to share the Idea:
IMgur
Hello, I am a newbie.

How I can use the script, how put it into kodi?

Thanks in advance.
Hello

Can I use a script.skin.info.service without script.extendedinfo?
Because I use the following lines,and I have nothing shown in my custom window.
With script.extendedinfo,everything is ok only I can not get plot info in my custom info window.
Sometimes I feel very stupid,I solve a lot complicated things in skin but for this I no longer have solutions.
I do not know what I'm doing wrong,thank you in advance for your answers.

<item id="1">
<thumb>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Art(poster))]</thumb>
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Title)]</label>
<include>Common_TraktTV_ClearProperties</include>
<onclick>SetProperty(Title,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Title)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(MPAA,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.MPAA)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Plot,$ESCINFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Plot)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Tagline,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Tagline)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Year,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Year)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Genre,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Genre)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Runtime,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Runtime)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Rating,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Rating)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Poster,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Art(poster))],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Fanart,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Art(fanart))],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Trailer,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.Play)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(ID,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(popularmovies.1.ID)],58)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(Type,movie,58)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(58)</onclick>
</item>
popularmovies never was a part of this script. This script only provides additional information for locally stored media, like movie sets, albums or songs.
You should also change the window id of your custom window. it should be between 1100 and 1200 as far as i can remember.
Thanks for the reply, phil65

Now I'll fix, id for custom window
With old versions of script.extendedinfo I never had any problems with plot info trending movie.

Best Regards
(2015-02-07, 14:25)senna99 Wrote: Thanks for the reply, phil65

With old versions of script.extendedinfo I never had any problems with plot info trending movie.

Best Regards

then provide the correct info including debug log in script.extendedinfo thread.
Also possible that the Trakt API does not answer fast enough. their API can be veeery slow from times to times.
(2015-02-07, 14:31)phil65 Wrote:
(2015-02-07, 14:25)senna99 Wrote: Thanks for the reply, phil65

Best Regards

then provide the correct info including debug log in script.extendedinfo thread.
Also possible that the Trakt API does not answer fast enough. their API can be veeery slow from times to times.

The Trakt API was recently changed and plot, genre, etc. are now a separate API call. All you get with trendingmovies / trendingtvshows is the title, year and IDs (IMDb, TMDb and the Trakt slug). Could be what is causing the issue for Senna95.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skin.info.service1