Mod Aeon MQ 7 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
@js28194
Good deal...you're welcome!

There is a Nexus update for the Cron for Kodi add-on that works with Omega as well. The link has been updated in the first post.
https://www.holybid.com/kodi/downloads/S...cripts.zip

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
@js28194
Doh...typo on the filename. It's working now. Thanks for letting me know!
(2024-05-07, 15:43)latts9923 Wrote: @js28194
Doh...typo on the filename. It's working now. Thanks for letting me know!
Addon failed to install due to an invalid structure.
@js28194
Those files have to be copied manually.
Trying to utilize your advancement of the library editor script and having issues adding a sorttitle to entries. The option in the edit menu exists but it fails to open the editor. I know this issue occurred back in v18 Leia but I can't recall what I had to do to get it working. Any ideas? I've lost track of where I left myself breadcrumbs previously.
@K0D1User1138
It fails for me as well...the code for sort title in the add-on needs to be updated to Python 3. I'll take a stab at it, but I'm not much of a Python guy.
UPDATE #3 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3

Image Bug fix
  • The "EXTRAS" button was not displaying above "CANCEL" in the Movie versions window. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
(2024-05-17, 14:17)latts9923 Wrote: @K0D1User1138
It fails for me as well...the code for sort title in the add-on needs to be updated to Python 3. I'll take a stab at it, but I'm not much of a Python guy.

Cool, thanks for that. Sorttitle is one thing I edit on every movie and TV show entry in my library! Still don't understand why this basic function isn't built into mainline Kodi at this point.
Thanks for the update!
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

After using Kodi Matrix for a few years, I have now switched to Omega. I also installed and tested the MQ9 Mod for Omega. However, it’s not really for me. Therefore, it’s nice to see that you still offer MQ7 for the current Kodi version. It's still my favorite skin and the reason why I use Kodi at all. Thank you! 

I will test MQ7 for Omega over the next few days and if I notice anything I will write it here.  Smile
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v21 Omega | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
@MB1968
@MrSmith2019
You're welcome!
@latts9923, I think I've found an irregularity concerning the audio codec icon (or the sorting order of the audio channels icons) in the media icons bar, when a file has two or more audiostreams. Please check screenshots of the Judas Priest concert below and an excerpt of the .nfo file.

The DTS audio track has 5.1 channels. One would have expected to see the 5.1 channels icon before the 2.0 icon.

Or, and this even makes more sense to me, the PCM audio codec icon should be displayed instead of the DTS icon, since the PCM 2.0 track is the default/standard audio track.

Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0