v21 Confluence (Omega)
Quote:when adding the address above as a source, i am not getting a zip file.....am i doing something wrong or overlooking a step or just a dipchit??

Hi,
if you want to install by .zip-file:

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence/...master.zip
Should available from the official repository now.
Can confirm, am seeing it here now (Australian mirror, I presume...)
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
How can i add the Systembutton to the Menu?
(2024-05-04, 16:50)djtale2003 Wrote: How can i add the Systembutton to the Menu?
It's already there:

unfortunately not. With addons the entries stop.
So you've hidden it but want it back.

Edit userdata\addon_data\skin.confluence\settings.xml and change <setting id="homemenunosystembutton" type="bool">true</setting> to <setting id="homemenunosystembutton" type="bool">false</setting> while Kodi is closed.
I didn't do anything about it. At least not consciously

Kodi runs as Libreelec on the Raspberry. When I close Kodi, the Raspberry is off. I just changed the file, but after the reboot it is back to "true"
You'll have to ssh in, I think, manually kill Kodi, and then do it, as Kodi re-writes that file as it exits.

(I believe in the LE settings addon you can turn on SSH if you haven't already).
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Is it possible to add music bitrate and sample rate to info display? Currently only format (and rating) is shown there.
It would be nice to see those also on 'Media info' music library view.
I'm using Confluence on three Rpi's (3,4 & 5) and three X86 systems. LibreElec on the Rpis, One of the X86 systems and a couple of Linux Distros. Thank you again for keeping this great skin alive and kicking. I also appreciate the larger mouse pointer on recent builds. I've been editing the Pointer.xml file to increase the size for months and of course after each update I do it again. Not complaining but would be nice to have a user setting. As we age a larger pointer is most welcome.
Thanks again and good job. Shy
Now that I'm running Omega, I have a couple of little niggles, that aren't exactly bugs.

Running on a 720p display: when running videos, I open up the OSD, and the current played-time (as well as the filename) is partially occluded by the new Play speed selector box. The Play speed box has substantial margins that could be reduced a little, and said box sits a little below the top of the file thumbnail that's displayed to the left of the OSD, so box could be moved up a little.

Not sure if this is Confluence: the System Settings display (as well as other child windows) is not within the *context* of the Settings display. This means that an ActivateWindow(home) defined for 'Settings' will work on the main settings page, but not on its child windows. It'd be helpful if that command would activate from all child windows!

* - I'm not sure what to call the groupings within Keyboard.xml, so went with context, 'cos ContextMenu uses that word, and though scope makes sense too, I've not seen it used.

When you open up the Videos menu, various 'sources' are listed with a '..' option as the first option. One can drill down into the sources, and the '..' option will return to the previous page as expected. There is however a 'top' list that doesn't contain the '..' option, but simply shows (in my current case) Movies, TV Shows, Files, Playlists, Video add-ons. I'd expect this top list to have a '..' option that would return one to the home screen. Have to admit this was the case in 18.6 as well, and further admit I don't know if this is limited to Confluence.

While we're at it, there is nothing to distinguish the *context* of these Video source lists from the from the file listings that they open up. Thus actions defined for the Videos context apply to the sources listings as well as the file listings that they lead to. Again, not sure if this is Confluence only.

Lastly, thanks for resurrecting/refurbishing Confluence, as my brain seems unable to wrap itself around the picture intensive skins; like Ko-Ko, I like lists! :o)
Minix NEO z100-0db - N100 - 16GB | Windows 11 Pro | Omega | Confluence
Hello,
I have an issue with addon skin.confluence v5.0.6. The right part of the command bar is no longer visible with my own wallpaper installed.
Would it be possible to correct this display problem?

Kodi - skin.confluence v5.0.5

Kodi - skin.confluence v5.0.6
I'll have a look at it over the weekend. Could be linked to the new textures used this time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence (Omega)0