• 7(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod
Great, Thank you, have an awesome weekend!
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus and Omega, Aeon MQ 7 Nexus and Omega & Aeon MQ 8 Nexus and Omega Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
@Gilogo
You're welcome...you as well!
UPDATE #10 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.0

Image Addition
  • I added the following studios to the Colored and White Studio Icons...6th and Idaho, 7Flix, 7HD, 7mate HD, 7th Art Releasing, 9Gem HD, 9Go!, 9HD, 9Life, 9Rush, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, 10 shake, 24 25 Films, 87Eleven, 777 Films Corporation, 1111 MediaWorks, AbbottVision, ABC (Au), ABC AU, ABC Classics, ABC Comedy, ABC Jazz, ABC ME, ABC Me2, ABC Me3, ABC News 24, ABC Pictures International, ABC Pictures, ABC TV Plus, Acorn TV, Acorn, AcornTV, Ad Vitam Production, Adler Entertainment, AFI, Aftermath Entertainment, Aftermath, AFTRS, Agamemnon Films, Agat Films & Cie, AGBO, Agencia Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), Agência Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), AI-Film, alfa matrix, Alfama Films, alfred hitchcock productions, alfred j. hitchcock productions, All 4, Almeida Theatre, Alter Ego Pictures, Amazon Freevee, AMBI Group, AMC+, américa, Amicus Productions, Amusement Park Films, ANCINE, Anova Pictures, Archangel Studios, Ariztical Entertainment, Ariztical, Armory Films, ARTE GEIE, Artebis Entertainment, Artébis Entertainment, Artemis Productions, Artémis Productions, Artsploitation Films, Aspect Ratio Films, Aspect Ratio, Asta Film, Astillero Films, Asymmetrical Productions, Atomic Monster, Atresmedia, ATRESplayer Premium, Attraction Images, Audience, Avante Filmes. These images are provided by the user lynxstrike. I will continue to merge icons alphabetically as time permits.

Image Bug fixes
  • The webdl flag was not displaying due to a missing path to the videocodec folder. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The mini weather was displaying overlapped high and low temperatures if you were not using the NOAA weather add-on. The low temperatures will now only display if you have the NOAA weather add-on enabled. Thanks to martinsvision for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced the TVDB rating/votes info for Trakt rating/votes info in the Video Info screen due to the fact that the TVDB ratings are no longer being updated. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
@latts9923

When I tried to update MQ7 Nexus from the repo I only see v1.0.0.9. The download link in the first post downloaded v1.0.1.0 so I was able to install from zip.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
@Juan Mortyme
Hmm...I checked the repo again and I see v1.0.1.0 available to install.
Hi @latts9923,

Recently I found out that I have an issue with playing video files that are stored on my HDD. They just won't play. I have this issue on my Nvidia Shield as well on my Windows laptop. I did a clean install on my laptop of Kodi and the Aeon MQ7 7 for Nexus-skin, had everything updated to the latest versions, but the issue remained. I checked if I could play the videofiles through VLC or Windows Mediaplayer, to make sure that this issues wasn't caused by my HDD. The files played flawlessly on VLC and the Windows Mediaplayer. 

Do you have any idea what causes this issue?
@521256
Hmm...so you can add them to your library, but you can't play them?
It’s not that I can’t play new videofiles that have been added to the library. It concerns all the videofiles that I have on my HDD and that have been in the video library for as long as I can remember. Never had a problem with playing these files untill recently. To me it is strange why this issue all of a sudden occurs? Again, I have no problem playing the videofiles on my HDD through VLC or Windows Mediaplayer.
@latts9923
Same issue even after last update.
Any solution please?
(2023-10-20, 18:52)Tarek89 Wrote: Hello
I'm still facing this issue

When I play a movie form the widgets kodi stops and exit after 1 or 2 minutes.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap2vozWZN5Qag5dEoVh4pb81y4QPpA

@latts9923
Same issue even after last update.
Any solution please?
@Tarek89
I am unable to reproduce this problem. What OS are you using?
(2023-12-04, 13:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Tarek89
I am unable to reproduce this problem. What OS are you using?

@latts9923
I'm using Nvidia shield tv pro with Android TV 11.0.0
UPDATE #11 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.1

Image Additions
  • I added the studio Sony Pictures Releasing.
  • I added support for jurialmonkey's Wikipedia add-on. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a frost image to the weather effects. It will display when it is snowing in your area. There is a button in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS to disable the image if you'd like.
  • I added Batman and Valentine's Day stars.
  • I added the header color to the scrollbar for KodiFlix and KodiFlix TV.

ImageMaintenance
  • The Top 250 number was not visible in the Extended Info script. I also added the IMDb Top 250 image.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
@latts9923

Quick question, any plan to port this girl over to Omega? MQ7 is still my favourite. She's mature enough now to be low maintenance while still looking good. Give her a few new 21.0 accessories and I'm sure she'll continue to turn heads.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
@Juan Mortyme
Man, I thought about porting MQ 7 & 8 to Omega, but I'm about on overload as it is. I'm maintaining 10 different skins right now. When I have to push updates for all of them it takes me all day to get everything organized, uploaded and posted in the forum.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod0