Kodi Community Forum
Animated Movie Posters - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Animated Movie Posters (/showthread.php?tid=215727)

RE: Animated Movie Posters - mouflo - 2016-10-16

I did not use the same image to make it so I have not been motivated to redo the back plane of masking and animation slimer: p

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-10-16

(2016-10-15, 21:23)brazen1 Wrote: Hey Mike.
Great info. Thank you. I think I have a few that are not in the database nor in this forum. Some collection posters too. I'll post them up.

If you post them I can add them with the next update. I now have around 10 new ones (done by mouflo) on my HD.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - brazen1 - 2016-10-16

I have a lot of cleaning up to do and matching imdb title numbers.
Is there a database I can match to what I have somewhere?
Here's a couple. Don't know if you have them or not? None are my work. Found here and there on the web.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - zorg2000k - 2016-10-17

(2016-10-15, 13:11)mouflo Wrote: Ghostbusters 2016

Image Image

Another master class. Wonderful .....

RE: Animated Movie Posters - mouflo - 2016-10-23

Independence Day Resurgence

Image Image

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-10-23

Nice!

RE: Animated Movie Posters - zorg2000k - 2016-10-25

(2016-10-23, 15:16)mouflo Wrote: Independence Day Resurgence

Image Image

WOW

RE: Animated Movie Posters - brazen1 - 2016-10-26

Is there a database or list I can check with 'tt' title numbers or names from imdb against what I have?
Best I can tell, I have accumulated 245 titles (all posters from various sources that are NOT my work) that do not pull anything for a title from where ever the database is.
Many others do pull so my best guess is the ones I have just are not in it.
Understanding gifs are problematic at the moment with the skin I am using maybe they are there?
I don't want to upload them here if they are indeed already available.
Checking against the database they are pulled from would confirm 100%.
Can I upload them to the database directly for someone to review and add them if need be?
If this is the wrong place to ask, can you direct me?

RE: Animated Movie Posters - _Andy_ - 2016-10-26

@brazen1
I can help you with that. If you have a list of your gifs with a tt number i can write an app in .NET to check against the database. The animated gif database is located at http://www.consiliumb.com/animatedgifs/movies.json
but you need to have skills in coding to read the json format or you would have to do it manually. But this would take a long time.

So you can get me your list and i will tell you the missing gifs and if you like you can upload and the database maintainer can add the gifs if they are good.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - blueeyiz702 - 2016-10-26

movie78 i hope you don't mind,i borrowed a couple animated gifs to show over at Emby community to ehe if i make some will they work. thanks

RE: Animated Movie Posters - blueeyiz702 - 2016-10-26

movie 78 could i get permission to add all these animated gifs to my google drive to share with Emby Community. She if they can implement them to work with Emby MediaId appreciate it very much.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-10-26

(2016-10-26, 02:48)brazen1 Wrote: Is there a database or list I can check with 'tt' title numbers or names from imdb against what I have?
Best I can tell, I have accumulated 245 titles (all posters from various sources that are NOT my work) that do not pull anything for a title from where ever the database is.
Understanding gifs are problematic at the moment with the skin I am using maybe they are there?
Can I upload them to the database directly for someone to review and add them if need be?

Would it be possible to upload them all to a dropbox (or something else)? I can then download and review them, and of course add them to the database.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - movie78 - 2016-10-26

(2016-10-26, 04:43)blueeyiz702 Wrote: movie 78 could i get permission to add all these animated gifs to my google drive to share with Emby Community. She if they can implement them to work with Emby MediaId appreciate it very much.

As far as it allowed by the XBMC Foundation I'm ok with it, it is not my to keepBig Grin also ask @mouflo for permission to used his gifs and other users who have contributed to this thread.

I have no problem with it...

RE: Animated Movie Posters - brazen1 - 2016-10-26

(2016-10-26, 08:07)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 02:48)brazen1 Wrote: Is there a database or list I can check with 'tt' title numbers or names from imdb against what I have?

Would it be possible to upload them all to a dropbox (or something else)? I can then download and review them, and of course add them to the database.

Link in your PM.
Thanks for taking a look and adding to DB IF any of these are not already present.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - blueeyiz702 - 2016-10-28

@brazen1 @rschiks,I'm trying to get permission from all the guys that have made the posters on here so i can upload them all to either my box or dropbox account. I sent Pm to mouflo seems most of poster he made.

Anyone else who reads this if you have posters on this thread is it ok if i upload,but also want to share with Emby Community Forum. Thanks