Kodi Community Forum
Animated Movie Posters - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Animated Movie Posters (/showthread.php?tid=215727)

RE: Animated Movie Posters - schimi2k - 2016-07-26

i think i will continue with the dark knight trilogy and maybe the classic batmans ( with clooney and co ) ...

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-07-26

:-)

Batman & Robin (koufos made this one):

What about the Harry Potter collection, or Ocean 11, 12 and 13?

Pirates of the Caribbean?

RE: Animated Movie Posters - schimi2k - 2016-07-27

@rschiks
yeah, i know those poster... but like i say a cpl of times before - i dont like all the poster with all this text on it - especialy the ones with a release date - the second one with the joker would be "okay" but its a BATMAN Movie, so i want to have ( and will make one ) with Batman and in this case the best Joker ever... and with all the respect for the maker of the third one... just dont like it ( small video scene in a back&forth loop and with a watermark at the bottom left corner Sad

i like regular movieposter with some animations in it like the ones from Proripp and Mouflo - they use a good size too ( half the size of the "normal" ones )

and i have a large list of moviecollections i maybe will make ( as long as i am motivated to do ) - so please no requests ... but a lot of the collections that are mentioned here are on my list too Wink

greetz
schimi

RE: Animated Movie Posters - redglory - 2016-07-27

(2016-07-27, 11:54)schimi2k Wrote: @rschiks
yeah, i know those poster... but like i say a cpl of times before - i dont like all the poster with all this text on it - especialy the ones with a release date - the second one with the joker would be "okay" but its a BATMAN Movie, so i want to have ( and will make one ) with Batman and in this case the best Joker ever... and with all the respect for the maker of the third one... just dont like it ( small video scene in a back&forth loop and with a watermark at the bottom left corner Sad

i like regular movieposter with some animations in it like the ones from Proripp and Mouflo - they use a good size too ( half the size of the "normal" ones )

and i have a large list of moviecollections i maybe will make ( as long as i am motivated to do ) - so please no requests ... but a lot of the collections that are mentioned here are on my list too Wink

greetz
schimi
I'm with you on this.

I prefer clean posters with no release dates and minimum text with an infinite flow to it.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-07-27

I had an idea this was your motivation! :-)

I was going for the scenario to decrease the number of posters which are not available :-) So many great movies still haven't got an animated poster.

Still great you make them!

(2016-07-27, 13:04)rschiks Wrote: I had an idea this was your motivation! :-)

I was going for the scenario to decrease the number of posters which are not available :-) So many great movies still haven't got an animated poster.

Still great you make them!
i understand what you mean ... but ... well... i make this posters in first line for myself Wink and i just want animated posters for collections - so no animations when i navigate through my normal Movies - when i go inside a collection there are normaly 3-9 movies - and those 9 movies wouldnt slow down my GUI too much...

but now back to business... BATMAN BEGINS ( V1 & V2 ) - since i have my BATS under control, i thought i make 2 versions of it...

V1:
Image Image

V2:
Image Image

next: either Terminator Genisys ( my version ) or The Dark Knight...

The Dark Knight

Image Image

RE: Animated Movie Posters - mouflo - 2016-07-27

Great !! I love !

RE: Animated Movie Posters - RkyMtnBear - 2016-07-27

I'm Lovin' These Gifs.........I Do Have A Request, Please Add Gifs For The Movie Sets.
Thanks A Bunch For Your Hard Work!!

The Dark Knight Rises

Image Image

because of the collection posters... will think about it Wink

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-07-27

Do you ever take a break? Big Grin

hmmmm yeah... every poster took 1-2hrs... between them i go back to my recharge box and then next one Wink

like i say... its so much easier then the most people think !!! just a lot of layers, masking and layer fx... no big voodoo

RE: Animated Movie Posters - movie78 - 2016-07-27

(2016-07-27, 20:55)schimi2k Wrote: hmmmm yeah... every poster took 1-2hrs... between them i go back to my recharge box and then next one Wink

like i say... its so much easier then the most people think !!! just a lot of layers, masking and layer fx... no big voodoo

If you can do a quick video tutorial, I think it would be helpfulBlush

Great Job!!!!!!!!!