Kodi Community Forum
Animated Movie Posters - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Animated Movie Posters (/showthread.php?tid=215727)

RE: Animated Movie Poster - rschiks - 2016-06-14

(2016-06-14, 18:17)Av3nged Wrote: You should edit the first post to include where they are located how to submit images and general guidelines for creating your own like size 1000x1426 pixels.(fanart.tv poster size)

Creating a standard for future posters seem to me to be a good idea.

I can't edit it....it's not my thread Big Grin But the first post says to post them here.

Personally I am already happy with people who take the time to create animated posters and share them. In my opinion there are not that many people and posters to "demand" minimal requirements. I am afraid that even less posters are being made.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - movie78 - 2016-06-14

(2016-06-14, 20:21)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 18:17)Av3nged Wrote: You should edit the first post to include where they are located how to submit images and general guidelines for creating your own like size 1000x1426 pixels.(fanart.tv poster size)

I can't edit it....it's not my thread Big Grin But the first post says to post them here.

Personally I am already happy with people who take the time to create animated posters and share them. In my opinion there are not that many people and posters to "demand" minimal requirements. I am afraid that even less posters are being made.

Send the information needed and I will edit the first postBig Grin

RE: Animated Movie Posters - Av3nged - 2016-06-14

(2016-06-14, 20:21)rschiks Wrote:

I total agree with you that is why I said “general guidelines” it is defiantly more important to build up the database. I was not intending the refusal of the great posters that are being created already ,but to give someone who is looking for a place to start somewhat of a starting place.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - mouflo - 2016-06-15

Hi, I'm new here but I allows me to post a first achievement in gif . I hope we will not have a standard like fanart.tv to avoid having lots of different size. thank you.

Image Image

Original FR
Original US
Original Blank

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-06-15

(2016-06-14, 20:46)Av3nged Wrote: I total agree with you that is why I said “general guidelines” it is defiantly more important to build up the database. I was not intending the refusal of the great posters that are being created already ,but to give someone who is looking for a place to start somewhat of a starting place.

Ok, that makes sense Big Grin

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-06-15

(2016-06-15, 07:40)mouflo Wrote: Hi, I'm new here but I allows me to post a first achievement in gif . I hope we will not have a standard like fanart.tv to avoid having lots of different size. thank you.

Thanks!!!! and welcome!

RE: Animated Movie Posters - movie78 - 2016-06-15

(2016-06-15, 07:40)mouflo Wrote: Hi, I'm new here but I allows me to post a first achievement in gif . I hope we will not have a standard like fanart.tv to avoid having lots of different size. thank you.

Love it!!!

RE: Animated Movie Posters - LupinSansei - 2016-06-17

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for requests but could anyone make an animated poster for the 1927 classic Metropolis?

RE: Animated Movie Posters - mouflo - 2016-06-17

Hello , new creation, I would try if possible to provide an untitled version for those who want to put another language. Post with the rules of fanart.tv therefore only the title of the film and no other text .
Image Image

Original size:
US version
French version
Blank version

RE: Animated Movie Posters - movie78 - 2016-06-17

Keep them coming!!!!

RE: Animated Movie Posters - alfio - 2016-06-18

Is there a database like this but for TV Shows? Like those netflix moving backgrounds for Daredevil and Jessica Jones?

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-06-18

(2016-06-18, 05:17)alfio Wrote: Is there a database like this but for TV Shows? Like those netflix moving backgrounds for Daredevil and Jessica Jones?

Months ago I found some animated posters/backgrounds for series, but just a few. A new database can be created easily, but with just a few entries?
But then again, you have to start somewhere.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-06-19

Remember this movie?

RE: Animated Movie Posters - mouflo - 2016-06-19

Image \0/

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-06-19

New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 5 new posters and 10 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 439 animated posters and 552 animated backgrounds of 568 different movies.