Kodi Community Forum
Animated Movie Posters - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Animated Movie Posters (/showthread.php?tid=215727)

RE: Animated Movie Posters - Skank - 2016-03-23

i use aeon mq 7, it has the skin helper thing i think, so i'll find it then?

RE: Animated Movie Posters - _Andy_ - 2016-03-23

Yes, but the skin itself need to support the new info labels of the helper service.

So you have to ask the dev of the skin to support the new labels.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-03-23

RE: Animated Movie Posters - koufos - 2016-03-24

RE: Animated Movie Posters - movie78 - 2016-03-24

Lovely!!
Keep them coming!!

RE: Animated Movie Posters - Mike_Doc - 2016-03-24

(2016-03-23, 14:42)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 14:19)Mike_Doc Wrote: Almost like that, the same but with just the films title on it and nothing else. Yes I think the clean attribute might work and then perhaps via json we could only query for 'clean' posters or check for them first? thinking something like that?

Ok, I get what you mean.

Browsing very fast through all animated posters I now have, I think 30-40% will match that criteria.
I can add a clean attribute (like in the screenshot of the previous post) to all posters and it will contain 1 (= clean) or 0 (= not clean).
Will that be sufficient?

I think that would be great to start with, thanks buddy.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - vicmanpergar - 2016-03-24

(2016-03-23, 13:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: @rshicks, thanks for the continued work. I'm a fan of 'clean' posters just prefer them to all the credits info and everything else. Would you consider creating a *clean* entry for films? I guess the clean poster could just be another number in the posters available for a movie but just wondered if you've considered having a specific entry for clean posters?

And I'm a fan of textless posters...
I mean, i love logos.... But who wants the logo twice, one on the poster and one near the poster?... The effect is much cute and shocking with the logo out and near the poster for me.....
I'm eager to see where this gif stuff leads us!! Can be very very nice

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-03-24

(2016-03-24, 11:01)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 13:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: @rshicks, thanks for the continued work. I'm a fan of 'clean' posters just prefer them to all the credits info and everything else. Would you consider creating a *clean* entry for films? I guess the clean poster could just be another number in the posters available for a movie but just wondered if you've considered having a specific entry for clean posters?

And I'm a fan of textless posters...
I mean, i love logos.... But who wants the logo twice, one on the poster and one near the poster?... The effect is much cute and shocking with the logo out and near the poster for me.....
I'm eager to see where this gif stuff leads us!! Can be very very nice

Don't want to advertise Big Grin, but those animated posters really give a nice effect. Just an example:

RE: Animated Movie Posters - iiixtream - 2016-03-24

Is there any way yet to only let the focused poster animate and not all of them at the same time?

(2016-03-24, 17:44)iiixtream Wrote: Is there any way yet to only let the focused poster animate and not all of them at the same time?

Yes, there is...please go to http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208371&pid=2290993#pid2290993

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2016-03-25

New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 43 new posters and 10 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 242 animated posters and 509 animated backgrounds of 421 different movies.

Thanks to koufos for the new additions.