TV Shows navigation
Hi,

I have few questions about TV Shows navigation. I can't see any solution for this, so, maybe, it is not possible now:

1) When I navigate in main menu to TV Shows and in "in progress" category select any TV Show, KODI open that TV Show, focus is on first season. I must manualy searching season that was latest, open it and navigate to episode.

Is possible to move focus directly to latest watched episode for opened TV Show (not only from in progress category, but from whole TV Show list too)?

2) When last episode was played, I must manualy go up to TV Show, focus is moved to first season, I must manualy navigate to next season after played (sometimes I don't remember, if I watching season 5 or 7...), open it and play first episode.

Is possible to directly open next season after last episode was played in current season?
Is possible to disable moving focus to first season each time I returning from any season?

3) Is possible to replace category list while in main menu focus is movet to TV Shows with whole TV Shows list and focus will be on latest played TV Show?

Thanks.
1. & 2. Enable both of these options:

Flatten TV show seasons

Select first unwatched TV show season / episode
Thanks, but this solve nothing from that. Flatten TV show only disable seasons groups. Maybe can be accepted, if something like "Select first unwatched after last watched" exist, because "Select first unwatched" move to first unwatched, but not to last watched (or first unwatched after last watched). So, when you star watching TV Show from season 4, or so, you are navigated still to s01e01. And with cooperating with flatten show, if you have 200 episodes and start from 80, it is paine Smile
You've lost me now!
It is simple. You have TV Show in one directory with Season 1, 2 and 3, each Season have 10 Episodes. So, files are s01e01-s01e10, s02e01-s02e10 and s03e01-s03e10. It is 30 episodes. Marked as unwatched, because it was long time, that you see it. Now, you add Season 4 with files s04e01-s04e10. You need to refresh your memory, so, before you start to watch Season 4, you want to see Season 3. You open TV Shows and:

1) With Flatten off + first unwatched on.
Open TV Shows, focus is on Season 1.
Navigate to Season 3
Open Season
Watch s03e01
Going to sleep, turn off TV, ...., simply, you wan't to see next episode now.

Next day, you open TV Show (from TV Shows, or from "in progress").
Focus is on Season 1
Navigate to Season 3
Open Season
Focus is on episode 2
Play episode 2

If you want to see one episode per day, this is each day navigating from season 1 to season 3 (2 button press right + 1 to OK). After you play latest episode from Season 3, you must press back, to Season list, focus is on Season 1, you must navigate to Season 4, open it and watching...

2) With Flatten on + first unwatched on
Open TV Shows, focus is on Episode 1.
Navigate to s03e01 (20 button press down, or up)
Watch s03e01
Going to sleep, turn off TV, ...., simply, you wan't to see next episode now.

Next day, you open TV Show (from TV Shows, or from "in progress").
Focus is on Episode 1
Navigate to s03e02 (21 button press down, or 19 up)
Watch s03e02

Each next day you press +1 button down, or -1 button up.

Simple solution for this is to save latest in progress filename for each TV Show and after TV Show is opened, focus will be on that file. Does not matter, if flatten is on, or off, because it is only type of TV Show/Seasons view, so, with flatten on, I will see whole episodes list and focus will be on correct file, with flatten off, I will see only Episodes from Season in which is that in progress file, on which will be focus. As upgraded version of this can be saving in progress file for each Season, because I can start watching TV Series from half or so, or randomly playing Episodes from different Seasons.

This is not problem only while you add new Season to TV Show, many times I simple randomly starting watching TV Show after period not from start. Typicaly in my casa, I love Stargate SG1, but sometimes I want to start watching not from Season 1, but from Season 9.
I'd simply mark season 1 and 2 as watched before starting from season 3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows navigation0