Information Como puedo ponerle una carátula fanart para que se vea en kodi?
Hola
Tengo varias películas y hay alguna de ellas que la imagen que se ve en el menú como de fondo,que creo que se llama fanart cuando voy va a informacion,seleccionar ilustración viene un círculo con una raya como que no hay nada

Donde puedo descargar las ilustraciones de las pelis o documentales que faltan y como hacer que se vean?

Gracias
Hello @yomismo29

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have several movies and there are some of them that the image that is seen in the menu as the background, which I think is called fanart, when I go to information, select illustration, it comes with a circle with a line, like there is nothing

Where can I download the illustrations from the missing movies or documentaries and how to make them look like they are?
(2024-04-25, 02:10)yomismo29 Wrote: as the background, which I think is called fanart,
correct.

(2024-04-25, 02:10)yomismo29 Wrote: when I go to information, select illustration, it comes with a circle with a line, like there is nothing
So you have some movies that display fanart, then there are other movies in your library that have no fanart. Is that correct?
If you used the default scraper, then the metadata and some artwork comes from TheMovieDb... https://www.themoviedb.org/
Other artwork comes from fanart.tv... https://fanart.tv/

You need to look up the movies and check whether artwork exists.
Provide the names of some movies with missing fanart.
I am guessing your movies may be Spanish movies, so there is a chance there is little or no artwork?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
[font][font]Gracias, si pudieras subo un vídeo para que veas lo que obtengo. Si quisiera ponerlos bajando la portada y agregándolo a la película como tendría que hacerlo? [/font][/font]

[font][font]Muchas gracias. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Por ejemplo, uno que falta son los puentes de Madison. [/font][/font]

[font][font]gracias[/font][/font]
[font]One way that can help you is to use an external program to find your illustrations, for example Tinymediamanager. It's free and easy to use to complete your library.[/font]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Como puedo ponerle una carátula fanart para que se vea en kodi?0