• 43(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
@latts9923 One thing I did notice is that the “Show Aeon MQ 8 Video Info” setting did maintain thru the update and I did not have to flip it off/on. However, the “Show Aeon MQ 8 Extended Info” did not and I did have to flip it off/ on.

Update - One thing to note is that I switched back to auto install from repo instead of installing from zip like I had been doing so perhaps that is the difference as to why “Show Aeon MQ 8 Video Info” persisted. Seems like auto installing from repo is fixed now and no longer takes forever.
@latts9923

wags1 is correct, the Extended Info switch is restored but the actual screen is reset to default. Sorry, I must have forgot to check, you know how that goes.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
@wags1
@Juan Mortyme
I've been including the MQ 8 Video Info and the MQ 8 Extended Info file in the updates by mistake...it should be the default files. So when you update the skin, it should switch back to the default Video Info and Extended Info even if you reset and restore a backup. Since I'm using scripts to switch between the files, I don't see any way to retain the MQ 8 versions on an update or reset/backup.

@wags1
I haven't made any changes to the repo, but I'm glad it's working for you now.
Hi,
I dont' find how to have minimalist information when I pause a video.
I don't want the summary, the cover, or anything else. I just wish to have to possibilities to have "PAUSED" displayed on the screen,or simply...nothing.

I did that before, but I don't remember how...
Could someone help me ?
(2024-05-20, 19:53)Groooompf Wrote: Hi,
I dont' find how to have minimalist information when I pause a video.
I don't want the summary, the cover, or anything else. I just wish to have to possibilities to have "PAUSED" displayed on the screen,or simply...nothing.

I did that before, but I don't remember how...
Could someone help me ?
@Groooompf Goto Settings --> SKIN SETTINGS --> GENERAL SETTINGS and diselect "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN"
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
Perfect, that's what I was looking for !
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0