• 127(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-04-28, 20:17)kenshi_blind Wrote: @jurialmunkey, seems the correction of the bug where one could not naavigate to the widgets ( using classic layout and combine widgets mode) introduced a new bug where 
side menu > minimise home (experimenal topbar) +hubs+ library + settings  (using classic layout and combine widgets) ,focus is stucked on the quit button on the left inside , normally one would press up to go back to the home menu but when i do that, the focus comes back automatically to the

It's labelled experimental for a reason. You'll likely suffer bugs using the top bar as it is not how I intend the skin to work and I'm not particularly interested in tearing my hair out getting it to work properly without destroying the rest of the skin as a side effect.

It's there if you want to use it but expect it to be buggy and any bugs with top bar will be very low priority for me to fix.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2024-04-27, 20:44)BriceysCousin Wrote: i can't remember which one and i'm honestly not sure what the difference between a widget and a side widget is - maybe my config makes them look the same

Widgets are displayed in the following order from more local to more global

Adaptive widget (use as widget) = Adapts based on path of current submenu item
Submenu widgets = Widgets group shown when that submenu item has focus
Category widgets = Widgets group shown when that category has focus.
Side widgets = Widget group shown when that side menu item has focus
Global widgets = Always visible.

A couple of caveats.
Submenu widgets group (non adaptive widgets) is only available when using static submenu items, not a dynamic list of items (since you can't edit the dynamic items obviously).
When menu is minimised, the side widgets group functions the same way as global widgets since you only have one side menu group and the minimised buttons inherit the properties of the first side menu item.

Additionally sidemenu widgets are only valid for home screen, not other hubs.

These all only apply for complex.

In classic, all that matters are side menu widgets (for home, and widgetsonly group for hubs)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2024-04-29, 03:32)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-04-28, 22:05)RefurbishedRooke Wrote: @jurialmunkey I really liked the virtual keyboard highlighter that was added some versions back... where the highlighter turns to a small diamond over the key in focus... the aesthetic made it feel like typing on a keyboard. Noticed it was recently removed. If it won't be any trouble could it please be an option... perhaps under On-screen keyboard size in Expet section of skin settings

I have no idea what you're referring to. Sounds like a display bug to me. Keys should have a circle highlight on large keyboard, or an underline on small keyboard.

well damn... thought it was a feature 🤧
I'm missing something that's probably obvious ...

I have Kodi running on a 2017 NVIDIA Shield.

When trying to add an Android app as a category shortcut by hitting "New", I can navigate to "Add-ons" then "Android Add-ons" but nothing is listed.

Note that I can't see any Android add-ons listed in the Arctic Fuse Add-on browser, but can see and access them if I switch back to the default Estuary skin.

​​​​​​Anyone else comes across this?
delete
(2024-04-29, 03:35)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-04-28, 20:17)kenshi_blind Wrote: @jurialmunkey, seems the correction of the bug where one could not naavigate to the widgets ( using classic layout and combine widgets mode) introduced a new bug where 
side menu > minimise home (experimenal topbar) +hubs+ library + settings  (using classic layout and combine widgets) ,focus is stucked on the quit button on the left inside , normally one would press up to go back to the home menu but when i do that, the focus comes back automatically to the

It's labelled experimental for a reason. You'll likely suffer bugs using the top bar as it is not how I intend the skin to work and I'm not particularly interested in tearing my hair out getting it to work properly without destroying the rest of the skin as a side effect.

It's there if you want to use it but expect it to be buggy and any bugs with top bar will be very low priority for me to fix.

I understand. hope i did not come across as entitled here.
Again, thank you for providing the community with this awesome skin.
@jurialmunkey
I have an issue with the TRAILERS.
They start with a significant delay, and also, if I click on the spinner to change the movie, only the movie LOGO changes but the trailer of the previous film keeps playing.
Additionally, often when the trailer stops, if I change the film, the previous trailer starts (as if it remained in standby in the cache).

Thanks for you job
I have a question, in the widget editor in the categories I select icons for each category and they remain visible within the small white circle like the submenus, but nevertheless when I go to the menu after skinvariables it saves the icons. I change the categories and submenus, the icons still do not appear, only the text appears, what could be the reason? I have my setup in the Categories style
(2024-04-29, 17:30)Carfer Wrote: I have a question, in the widget editor in the categories I select icons for each category and they remain visible within the small white circle like the submenus, but nevertheless when I go to the menu after skinvariables it saves the icons. I change the categories and submenus, the icons still do not appear, only the text appears, what could be the reason? I have my setup in the Categories style

Under skin settings, go to interface, change "categories" from basic to icon or detailed... try both to see which you prefer, they both show the icons
Anyone else having the issue with the latest update that menu > left 'options' isn't working properly anymore? It's not always focussing the options menu. Content > up 'search' option also seems to be gone?
Hi @jurialmunkey
Thanks for adding disk style widget. Although it doesn't spinning still looks cool. 😅
I just noticed that the latest update that you added menu button on the side in the movies & TV shows hub. Is it okay if you can make it customizable like the other two or maybe we can replace it with 'Home' button? I just loved the classic icons only side menu. It's just feels weird for me if I have this expanded side menu in my movies & TV shows hub where in my home is just a simple icon only side menu. 🙏
(2024-04-30, 02:59)CouchGuy Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey
Thanks for adding disk style widget. Although it doesn't spinning still looks cool. 😅
I just noticed that the latest update that you added menu button on the side in the movies & TV shows hub. Is it okay if you can make it customizable like the other two or maybe we can replace it with 'Home' button? I just loved the classic icons only side menu. It's just feels weird for me if I have this expanded side menu in my movies & TV shows hub where in my home is just a simple icon only side menu. 🙏

The disk kinda ruined the circle mode for me, the hole takes up part of the picture... if it was spinning it'll even be worse, you won't be able to see the pic at all... narrowed down the use case of the circle view to just music and albums as those are the only areas where a disk makes sense to me 🤔🤔. Cool that you got what you wanted though
Hello, I have a problem with the elementum player in TMDB Helper to watch series. I've done a lot of research and several tests and I haven't been able to create the correct player. I wanted to create a player that would search Elementum for series just with the name of the Series and the Season. Example: When I click on an episode it searches for (Dexter S01E01) and I would like the search to be (Dexter S01) and I would like to configure the search in (en-US) because as I am from Brazil I use the settings in (Pt-BR). I would like to do it like this because when searching for series on Elementum, I don't find the correct series or sometimes not even the desired series! This using TMDB widgets of course. Undecided
@xavengedx - you're having a problem that you didn't read the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

That addon is a piracy banned addon (wiki), and so no support is offered here either for it nor for your device whilst it or anything else on that list are installed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2024-04-29, 18:35)RefurbishedRooke Wrote:
(2024-04-29, 17:30)Carfer Wrote: I have a question, in the widget editor in the categories I select icons for each category and they remain visible within the small white circle like the submenus, but nevertheless when I go to the menu after skinvariables it saves the icons. I change the categories and submenus, the icons still do not appear, only the text appears, what could be the reason? I have my setup in the Categories style

Under skin settings, go to interface, change "categories" from basic to icon or detailed... try both to see which you prefer, they both show the icons
Thank you very much, I already found it thanks to your help. It looks very nice with the icon attached to the addon or whatever you want, I like the 2 options, both icon and detailed
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0