• 129(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
Hi everyone!
This is a question that pertains more to skin variables than Arctic Fuse per se, but I would really appreciate any help!

I want to create two widgets; Trending Movies and Trending TV Shows that exclude any watched or currently watching items.

1. For ‘Trending Movies’ I used exclude playcount >= 0 to achieve my custom list and that was (almost) perfect! This will get rid of all ‘completely’ played items but not partially played. I tried playing around with lastplayed == or contains Null but couldn’t get it to work.
I then tried adding custom params like PlayedPercent or WatchedProgress but I am unable to define them?

2. For ‘Trending TV Shows’ I wanted to use a custom filter to exclude shows I’m already watching like ‘ListItem.Property(WatchedEpisodes)’ >= 1 but I don’t know how to add these as filters to skin variables. I tried referring to the wiki but couldn’t wrap my head around defining new info labels or properties.

I’m definitely using lastplayed wrong so if anyone could point me to the right direction or how to define new params as filters, I would be much obliged!
I was having the same issue. Update YouTube addon from here. YouTube version needs to be flashed as a zip from here. I just did and trailers play right away again.

https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...e/releases
Haven't used the skin in a while. Updated today and switched to it - now i am stuck in it. There is aparently no way for me to go into the settings. Please help - I don't want to start off with a fresh install of kodi just because I can no longer access the settings.

Edit - gladly I could access kodi via webbrowser/App to get into the settings. There was just no way to do it anymore via the skin.
(Yesterday, 14:03)mybrain87 Wrote: Haven't used the skin in a while. Updated today and switched to it - now i am stuck in it. There is aparently no way for me to go into the settings. Please help - I don't want to start off with a fresh install of kodi just because I can no longer access the settings.

Edit - gladly I could access kodi via webbrowser/App to get into the settings. There was just no way to do it anymore via the skin.

From the home screen you should be able to click return/back until a flyout menu pops out from the right side.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
(2024-05-02, 18:25)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote: Hi everyone!
This is a question that pertains more to skin variables than Arctic Fuse per se, but I would really appreciate any help!

I want to create two widgets; Trending Movies and Trending TV Shows that exclude any watched or currently watching items.

1. For ‘Trending Movies’ I used exclude playcount >= 0 to achieve my custom list and that was (almost) perfect! This will get rid of all ‘completely’ played items but not partially played. I tried playing around with lastplayed == or contains Null but couldn’t get it to work.
I then tried adding custom params like PlayedPercent or WatchedProgress but I am unable to define them?

2. For ‘Trending TV Shows’ I wanted to use a custom filter to exclude shows I’m already watching like ‘ListItem.Property(WatchedEpisodes)’ >= 1 but I don’t know how to add these as filters to skin variables. I tried referring to the wiki but couldn’t wrap my head around defining new info labels or properties.

I’m definitely using lastplayed wrong so if anyone could point me to the right direction or how to define new params as filters, I would be much obliged!

UPDATE:
1. For ‘Trending Movies’, playcount >= 0 is good enough because I couldn’t get percentplayed to work haha

2. For ‘Trending TV Shows’, using exclude ‘watchedepisodes’ >= 0 suddenly worked today! Maybe the key was using all lowercase.

Still no idea how to remove in progress items from these lists, but this is more than good enough!

Thank you Jurial for the wonderful skin!
(Yesterday, 01:03)Matthius7 Wrote: I was having the same issue. Update YouTube addon from here. YouTube version needs to be flashed as a zip from here. I just did and trailers play right away again.

https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...e/releases

Thanks this has fixed the issue I was having
I randomly stumbled upon the skin, and I love it. However, I have a question... is it possible to use a progress bar beneath the thumbnail for ongoing movies/series instead of the progress icon, similar to what is seen on Emby/Plex servers?

(8 hours ago)nevrion Wrote: I randomly stumbled upon the skin, and I love it. However, I have a question... is it possible to use a progress bar beneath the thumbnail for ongoing movies/series instead of the progress icon, similar to what is seen on Emby/Plex servers?

That looks cool! You should go to the GitHub page and start a ‘Discussion’ with the ‘Enhancement’ tag. Please don’t post it under ‘Bugs’

If there are others that like your idea, they can vote and bring it to Jurial’s attention!
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0