• 4(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
UPDATE #15*

Image Additions
  • I added the studio Sony Pictures Releasing.
  • I added the option to switch between the default MQ 9 Extended Info script or the MQ 8 version. There are two new buttons in the Top Menu under "ORGANIZE" named "SHOW DEFAULT EXTENDED INFO" and "SHOW AEON MQ 8 EXTENDED INFO". Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • The "DAY BY DAY" will display 7 days when selecting Weather and you're using the 7 day widget. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the program name to the channel widget. At the top you will now see the channel name followed by the program name. Thanks to Buff for the request!
  • For those of you that would like to use Skin Helper to fetch your artwork, I added a new button named "SKIN HELPER FANART" to the top menu under "ART".
  • I created separate artwork controls for Movies/Sets and TV Shows. For example, you can now set Movies to "DEFAULT FANART" and TV Shows to "ARTWORK HELPER FANART". Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added the header color to the scrollbar for KodiFlix and KodiFlix TV.

Image Bug fixes
  • I missed the "WEATHER SETTINGS" button when you open Weather and select CONFIGURE. That now takes you to the Weather settings. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The alphabet scrollbar was not working for View Type-23 (Magazine 3D). Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #16

Image Additions
  • I added the Croation flag to the language flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The title was showing twice for Movies, Albums, Songs and Music Videos in their widgets. Thanks to Buff for reporting the bug!
  • The language/subtitle flags were not displaying correctly if the "Director/Writer" field was missing from Video Info. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • View Type-31 (Wall) for Music was displaying in the Video lists.
UPDATE #17

Image Additions
  • I added the "EXTENDED INFO" button to the context menu for Movies and Artists.
  • I added the frost image to another control for snow. It should now display for those that were not seeing the image. Thanks to martinsvision for letting me know!
  • I added a new button that's named "SHOW ALTERNATE MUSIC VIDEO POSTER" for View Type-18 (Right List) in the Top Menu. Enabling this button will display the correct aspect ratio if you are using an album cover for the poster. Enabling this will also display the music case (if enabled). Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • I decreased the Country flag size in the media flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
UPDATE #18

Image Bug fixes
  • The "UNWATCHED" widget for TV Shows was not removing TV Shows marked as watched. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The "SDR" and "8 Bit" flags were not showing in the Video OSD.
Have just installed the MQ9 Mod and have come across a problem - if I use the View Type 02, 07, 10, 15 or 33 the screen flickers.

Is there any way to stop this?
@perspicacia
I am so far unable to reproduce this problem.
(2024-01-30, 13:41)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia
I am so far unable to reproduce this problem.

@latts9923 

It is a very weird issue. Sometimes it will stop completely and everything is fine, and then it starts up all over again. Cannot work it out. I got it to stop in View type 15 by turning off Effect of Transparency 

Anyway to my second issue. For MQ8 I had all my Movies disc art labelled as disc.png. It seems though that MQ9 will only show when labelled discart.png. Is this so? Is there a way round it or do I now have to change my entire collection?

Thirdly, are you going to add the WEB-DL media case like you have in the MQ8 Mod? 

Also in Kodiflix view webtv have BluRay case

Sorry one more issue, when I click on Favourites nothing happens

Thanks
@perspicacia
Unfortunately all your images named disc.png will need to be renamed to discart.png...which is the Kodi standard.

I'll take a look at using webtv with KodiFlix.

I just tried accessing Favourites from the main menu and it works for me.
(2024-02-02, 02:32)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia
Unfortunately all your images named disc.png will need to be renamed to discart.png...which is the Kodi standard.

I'll take a look at using webtv with KodiFlix.

I just tried accessing Favourites from the main menu and it works for me.
@latts9923 

Thanks

Will try clearing the Favourites and start from scratch to see if that fixes it
@latts9923

Resetting the Favourites didn't work

However I did fix it. I had to edit the menu item path in the settings.xml
I had to change the following line... 

<setting id="menu30.path" type="string">ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser)</setting>

to

<setting id="menu30.path" type="string">ActivateWindow(favourites)</setting>
@perspicacia
Doh! That was an error on my end. I copied the change I made to Favourites from Nexus over to Matrix. You can change that in customReset.xml as well, so that when you reset the skin again it won't revert back to favouritesbrowser in settings.xml. I'll have this fixed in the next update.
@latts9923

Thanks
UPDATE #19*

Image Additions
  • I added a new button named "MEDIA FLAG SIZE" to the Top Menu under "VIEW TYPE". You have three options...large, medium and small. Thanks to daniko for the request!
  • I added Artwork Helper code to display multiple logos at the top left for View Type-27 when viewing albums.
  • I added a "webdl" videocodec and case option to SKIN SETTINGS > MEDIA CASE FOR VIDEOS. Thanks to perspicacia for the request!
  • I added the following studio icons...B2B, Babe Films, Bangor Films, Basque Films, Bathysphere Productions, MGM+ and MGM+ Studios. Thanks to andrzejls for the request to add MGM+.
  • I added code for Movies and TV Shows to display multiple animatedfanart images (if available) if you have "ARTWORK HELPER" and "SHOW ANIMATED FANART" enabled.

Image Bug fixes
  • The track list was not displaying on the back of the jewel box for View Type-25.
  • The clearart/clearlogo image was displaying on top of the Artwork Helper clearlogo for View Type-25.
  • I moved the artwork and album info down at the top left for View Type-27. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The poster for TV Shows/Seasons and the thumbnail for Episodes was not displaying in View Type-18. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • There is a "Now Playing" label that displays at the top for View Type-25 and View Type-27 that I've never noticed before. I moved that label to the right so that it doesn't overlap the artwork.

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
@latts9923

Thanks for the update. 

Unfortunately now the webtv media case does not display (shows no case at all) in view types 01, 02, 04, 07, 10, 15, 30, 32, 33, 36
@perspicacia
You're welcome!

OK...what does your file name look like for webtv?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0