WIP The Green Button (Alpha)
This skin is great ! There something can change for better i think: fonts of the skin, default icons in home screen ( etc films, TV shows, music ...) should same as windows media center. Thanks for your amazing work you are doing !
(2023-09-13, 22:14)TheDeatCrusher Wrote: I saw that emby rekeased there version of windows media center 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykfq9ILP...Rlcg%3D%3D

WOW! They brought it a lot farther than I did. And it will be great to have a better working example to see how to recreate it in Kodi. I've been going off of screen shots, three YouTube clips, and memory to get this done.

I've been taking a break with this. After Netflix stopped working in Kodi (Windows), I've been having a hard time getting the rest of the family to use it, and as a result my motivation has dropped.
Don't stop wonderful skin
Any uodates
I have some updates that I’ll put up soon. Nothing outstanding. Just some clean up on some of the views.

Has anyone been using this skin?

I’ve got it installed on my main media center and mostly like the way it works. Customization of the home menu is huge for me but I haven’t been able to get that together just yet. I started it but it got complicated quickly.
(2023-11-15, 02:56)Doctor Eggs Wrote: I have some updates that I’ll put up soon. Nothing outstanding. Just some clean up on some of the views.

I’ve got it installed on my main media center and mostly like the way it works. Customization of the home menu is huge for me but I haven’t been able to get that together just yet. I started it but it got complicated quickly.

i've been using your great skin Smile
there're some bug so i waiting for your update skin. i think the skin will be much greater if you shoud use same fonts as in wmc, and icons of library, movies... same as wmc
Love it thanks
(2023-11-15, 06:21)loveart Wrote:
(2023-11-15, 02:56)Doctor Eggs Wrote: I have some updates that I’ll put up soon. Nothing outstanding. Just some clean up on some of the views.

there're some bug so i waiting for your update skin. i think the skin will be much greater if you shoud use same fonts as in wmc, and icons of library, movies... same as wmc
As far as I'm aware, I'm using the same fonts as WMC. I think it's Segoe-UI but if you know of a different font I should be using let me know. If it's a matter of font size, it seems to be the same size when I compare screen shots of what I've found on the web but send a screen shot of what you're expecting so I can take a look.

The icons are tricky because I can't seem to find the original WMC icons anywhere. Also, there are certain icons that weren't in WMC and I was trying to keep things consistent. I'm not opposed to using the original ones...I just can't seem to find them.
(2023-11-15, 17:26)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2023-11-15, 06:21)loveart Wrote:

As far as I'm aware, I'm using the same fonts as WMC. I think it's Segoe-UI but if you know of a different font I should be using let me know. If it's a matter of font size, it seems to be the same size when I compare screen shots of what I've found on the web but send a screen shot of what you're expecting so I can take a look.

The icons are tricky because I can't seem to find the original WMC icons anywhere. Also, there are certain icons that weren't in WMC and I was trying to keep things consistent. I'm not opposed to using the original ones...I just can't seem to find them.

thank for your reply. fonts in home screen is ok, i means fonts in library, movies, tv show etc... 
anyway, please keep your awesome work !
Try a program called Restorator to extract original.dll from windows Wmc you can grab original icons from WMC
(2023-11-17, 03:06)kobyboy Wrote: Try a program called Restorator to extract original.dll from windows Wmc you can grab original icons from WMC

I'll give that a shot but it is a low priority for the icons right now.

I updated the zip with my latest changes.
https://github.com/Doctor-Eggs/skin.theG...Button.zip
* Fixed a couple of the views
* Updated the progress bar when video is playing
* Removed a view from the library (It was getting in the way and didn't really fit the skin)

Let me know what you think.
thanks for your update.
playing video is ok, but playing music need more improve.
here are some screenshot when i play music
and i have a request : would you add a counter of total films (and tv shows) in movies (tv shows) library?
hope you have time to continues your excellent work
seem like you dont update zip file
ps : i copy all update xml files to replace old and it works! thank Smile
I've been a lurker on this for quite a bit since I am a fan of the WMC UI.

I've found an animation of the background from here: https://softworkz.github.io/hlstestfiles...ation.html

It's HTML but I find it to be useful in helping you finish the theme.

For the icons you can try these: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/di...ortal2/WMC it may not be the greatest quality but it should work.
(2023-11-19, 04:59)loveart Wrote: seem like you dont update zip file
ps : i copy all update xml files to replace old and it works! thank Smile

Sorry about that. I think the zip file should be updated now. I forgot to push that update to the zip file but it should be all good now.

My main focus has been on getting the library browsing working for most areas and the display when playing TV/Movies/PVR. I don't listen to music through Kodi but I'll work on getting that updated next.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Green Button (Alpha)0