• 448(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hello, kodi v21 omega, the older version of Titan Bingie crashed, what is the new address of the Titan Bingie repository
(2024-05-01, 10:55)ARTUR007 Wrote: Hello, kodi v21 omega, the older version of Titan Bingie crashed, what is the new address of the Titan Bingie repository
It's on the first page of the thread
Titan Bingie Mod
I downloaded the zip repo to a pendrive and Kodi does not connect or install from the zip
(2024-05-01, 12:59)ARTUR007 Wrote: I downloaded the zip repo to a pendrive and Kodi does not connect or install from the zip
Well I can't help if kodi doesn't see your drive. The GitHub link is working I just tested it on my phone.

I believe you are doing something wrong.
Titan Bingie Mod
What is the repo address? Maybe I should enter it manually in the file manager
Bug 
(2024-05-01, 14:04)ARTUR007 Wrote: What is the repo address? Maybe I should enter it manually in the file manager
Right click with a mouse and hit copy link address
Titan Bingie Mod
Repo. I managed to connect, but when I tried to install the skin, I got this message; dependencies to script.skinshortcuts in version 2.1.0 cannot be met, please help, I used the previous version of the skin and I like it very much, the best skin.
(2024-05-02, 08:58)ARTUR007 Wrote: Repo. I managed to connect, but when I tried to install the skin, I got this message; dependencies to script.skinshortcuts in version 2.1.0 cannot be met, please help, I used the previous version of the skin and I like it very much, the best skin.
Click on dependencies find skin shortcuts and then install it manually
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-05-02, 08:58)ARTUR007 Wrote: Repo. I managed to connect, but when I tried to install the skin, I got this message; dependencies to script.skinshortcuts in version 2.1.0 cannot be met, please help, I used the previous version of the skin and I like it very much, the best skin.
It would be nice if someone read the first page. Mostly everything is written there.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3125629
(2024-05-02, 19:15)matke Wrote:
It would be nice if someone read the first page. Mostly everything is written there.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3125629
I always forget to mention that option. I just assumed people would read it before asking questions.
Titan Bingie Mod
(doublepost)
(2024-04-24, 17:07)Fuchs2468 Wrote: From Kodi version 20 onwards, “favourites” must be replaced by “favouritesbrowser”.

(ActivateWindow(favourites) => ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser)

Could I somehow correct that manually
Hello, I read the first page and even downloaded the zip to Kodi Omega, but I had a problem because the new Kodi does not show me the files from the pendrive and I had to manually enter the repo address to Titan Bingie.
(2024-05-04, 15:07)ARTUR007 Wrote: Hello, I read the first page and even downloaded the zip to Kodi Omega, but I had a problem because the new Kodi does not show me the files from the pendrive and I had to manually enter the repo address to Titan Bingie.
Okay so it's working
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-05-04, 15:07)ARTUR007 Wrote: Hello, I read the first page and even downloaded the zip to Kodi Omega, but I had a problem because the new Kodi does not show me the files from the pendrive and I had to manually enter the repo address to Titan Bingie.
You should be able to fix that issue on Android if you go to Apps > App Permissions > Files and Media > Kodi > Allow all the time should be selected and then the files should be showing on the PenDrive again.
  • 448(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0