• 41(current)
Release discovery+ add-on
@Atreyu
Are you able to navigate to the following on the addon:-
Home>>>>For You>>>>Channels>>>>Discovery Channel>>>>Discovery Channel

This starts live channels for me with no issue in my region.
Yes, that works. So that's where it went to, not too intuitive Smile
Thanks for pointing that out, in case anyone would wonder...

\edit forgot about eurosport1/2 live, re-discovered Wink
The addon is fantastic but, are there any plans to add HDR to the UK version? Cheers
(2024-04-30, 22:19)stuartj9 Wrote: The addon is fantastic but, are there any plans to add HDR to the UK version? Cheers

All development work is currently on hold. According to rumors, discovery+ will be discontinued at the end of the current year.
Thank you. Keep up the great work!
Hi, I used this add on a few years back and now I've resubscribed to discovery+. I've got logged in, everything up to date (I think), but clicking the "all sports" section doesn't work. I can watch live, and I can search to find things but I'd rather see the list of sports. When I select it, it says "discovery+ error" and says to check the logs.

mafozuqaha.kodi (paste)

That's my log (I hope I've done that right).

I'm guessing that the appropriate lines are:
Code:

2024-05-04 16:50:10.447 T:1162 error <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.discoveryplus/page/all-sports
2024-05-04 16:50:10.458 T:969 error <general>: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.discoveryplus/page/all-sports) failed

I'm in the UK (and using a UK log in). It's not the end of the world, I can find what I want to watch on my phone and add it to the watch list, but is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks.
It seems that Discovery+ in it's current form continues for existing customers.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
discovery+ add-on1