• 98(current)
Release MLB.TV®
(2024-05-09, 04:02)tonywagner Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 02:03)zalo Wrote: I have been getting errors after selecting which feed to watch. Did a clean install and watched a full game without issues last night. Went to watch tonight's game and got an error again. I am able to watch the game on my computer.

https://paste.osmc.tv/cawiwilori
Looks like the addon's request for a stream URL is getting denied. Are you running a VPN or proxy?
I use a smart DNS that has worked for years and still works with the NHL.tv addon for kodi. It also works with the browser on my computer for MLB.tv. I don't understand the back end of the addon but I was hoping that since there is a way for my browser to request and be approved for a stream URL, there is something that could be done. It is not exclusive to blacked out games for MLB.tv, when one game gives an error, all MLB games are unwatchable. It will still allow MiLB games to be viewed live. It also is not consistent. I was able to watch the full MLB game last night uninterrupted.
(2024-05-09, 04:20)zalo Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 04:02)tonywagner Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 02:03)zalo Wrote: I have been getting errors after selecting which feed to watch. Did a clean install and watched a full game without issues last night. Went to watch tonight's game and got an error again. I am able to watch the game on my computer.

https://paste.osmc.tv/cawiwilori
Looks like the addon's request for a stream URL is getting denied. Are you running a VPN or proxy?
I use a smart DNS that has worked for years and still works with the NHL.tv addon for kodi. It also works with the browser on my computer for MLB.tv. I don't understand the back end of the addon but I was hoping that since there is a way for my browser to request and be approved for a stream URL, there is something that could be done. It is not exclusive to blacked out games for MLB.tv, when one game gives an error, all MLB games are unwatchable. It will still allow MiLB games to be viewed live. It also is not consistent. I was able to watch the full MLB game last night uninterrupted.

Location spoofing is not supported on this forum. No one else is reporting this issue. If they detect a device is location spoofing, they can block access to all MLB games on that device. MiLB and NHL games or other devices would be irrelevant. A clean install may fix it again, but it may stop again if you continue breaking the terms of service.
Currently running version 2022.10.9 on Leia on a Pi3. Not seeing all the games displayed in the menu, for example yesterdays games have only two listings. Looks like the addon is being updated for matrix and beyond, but is there an update for Leia?
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2