Comprehensive Kodi Media Player A/V Test Clips Suite
Thanks. You'd think people would get it with the 'right-click' message, but I've had a couple of e-mails and PM's saying "clicked and it didn't work". I'll try to re-organize the list with right-click vs. click type links.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
I would not bother reorganising.
Put something like this at the top of Post #1

"NOTE: I will not be responding to E-Mails or PM's regarding Downloading Problems"

You have better things to do than to troubleshoot basic users PC and browser usability problems.
Gotta draw the line somewhere if only for peace of mind.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/news/201...ble-for-do

(4) high bit rate 8-bit HEVC 4K clips
(2) UHD
(2) Cinema 4K
now thats helpfull!
Thanks for effort, hdmkv.
You could separate/add 4k videos in:
- h264, up to 30fps like this
- h264, 50-60 fps like this
- h265 8b, up to 30fps like this
- h265 8b, 50-60 (don't know yet)
- h265 10b, up to 30fps like this
- h265 10b, 50-60 like this

It's important to use distinct files because there are few HDMI 2.0 capable players (and for 1.4 it's nonsense to play 50/60 Hz clip since output is limited to 25/30) and many players don't support 10b hevc.

Note: for this site you must use a download manager, many files downloaded with Chrome/IE/FF are corrupted.
@Karnis, thanks, add under 'Resources' in post #1.
@hansolo, thanks, added all your links under a separate 4K section
My HT
Anyone want to add these links to Samples (wiki)?
I'm happy to, but I've never contributed to a wiki before... just log in using my Kodi forum credentials and add/edit away?

Update: Wiki a/c request submitted; will update once I have access.
My HT
This seems like the perfect compliment for my visual video level FAQ that I just posted HERE, after all what good is a perfect media player if your video levels in the chain from Kodi->GPU->TV are set incorrectly and you're losing shadow detail. Perhaps these should both be apart of a video calibration wiki?
You want UHD/4K test clips in all manner of variations then have a look here:
http://demo-uhd3d.com/

@wrxtasy, thanks, added 'Demo UHD 3D' site as resource.

@Bahndit, thanks for PM'ing me a DTS:X sample; great to have one finally!

@GrammatonKlerik, thanks, added link to your video level FAQ as well in post #1.

Also, just got access to Kodi wiki authoring (thanks Ned), so will update test 'Samples' page when I find some time.
My HT
It seems clip 1 and 4 are not downloadable.
Please can someone "hdmkv" send a private message about that.
Nividea Shield TV, Nividea Shield Controller, Nividea Shield Remote, Kodi 16 Beta 3
If you mean the 3D ISO, it's still working... but, the HTAB isn't. MediaFire keeps removing my links randomly Image.

Edit: I see several broken links; will re-upload to Google Drive instead and let you guys know.
My HT
(2015-12-09, 15:58)hdmkv Wrote: @Bahndit, thanks for PM'ing me a DTS:X sample; great to have one finally!
The best ones (presumably) are The Olympians and the intro in Ex Machina.
Just bought the 'Ex Machina' disc (terrific movie)... will see if I can grab a 1-min sample from intro.
My HT

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comprehensive Kodi Media Player A/V Test Clips Suite3