• 6(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod
UPDATE #8 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.8

Image Additions
  • I added a WEBDL icon to the mediatype flag. To display the flag, you can add ".webdl" or ".web-dl" to your filename. Thanks to GrimGriefer for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • If you were missing discart for an album, and you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled for layout 4 or 6 in music viz, the clearlogo and artist name were both being displayed on the blank CD. The clearlogo was also not positioned correctly. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
@latts9923

Would it be too much trouble to add the .TV flag to MQ7 to maintain consistency with MQ9? I'm still using MQ7 in some cases because MQ9 is still a little rough around the edges particularly the Video Info Dialog. When I have time I'll check to see if the WebTV and WebDL suffered the same conflict as in MQ9 and let you know.

Thanks.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
@Juan Mortyme
That was a typo on my end. The code is there...just needs to be tweaked. In IncludesVariables.xml, find the variables "mediatype", "mediatype_osd" and "widgets_mediatype". On the line with tv.png, change the extension from ".sdtv" to ".tv". I'll make the changes you provided to webtv here as well.
(2023-09-04, 14:15)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
That was a typo on my end. The code is there...just needs to be tweaked. In IncludesVariables.xml, find the variables "mediatype", "mediatype_osd" and "widgets_mediatype". On the line with tv.png, change the extension from ".sdtv" to ".tv". I'll make the changes you provided to webtv here as well.

Thanks. I caught it already and I fixed the WebTV and WebDL as well. Here is a fixed IncludesVariables.xml for you, too many changes to list them one by one.

EDIT: There was an error in this file. It's fixed and a new download link is in a new post (three down) #82.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
Hi @latts9923
When I play a movie form the widgets kodi stops and exit after 1 or 2 minutes.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
@Tarek89
I'll take a look when I can...I'm away from my mod PC for a bit.
@latts9923

I just discovered an error I made when fixing the .webtv vs webdl conflict. I missed one change that prevented any tags with .webrip from displaying WebTV icon.

It is fixed in this new replacement IncludesVariables.xml which can be downloaded here.
@Juan Mortyme
Cool...I'll take a look when I get back to my mod PC.
UPDATE #9 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.9

Image Bug fixes
  • The code to display the TV icon as mediatype had a typo. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The webdl icon was not displaying due to a similar naming convention to the webtv icon. Please use the extensions ".web." (with a leading AND trailing period), ".webrip" or ".web-rip" to display the webtv icon. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • The mini weather was not displaying the low temps for night. This is new for Nexus.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
@latts9923

WebDL flag was no being displayed. I tracked the problem to a few small errors in the IncludesVariables,xml and the following changes should fix it:

line 4400
value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.webdl) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.web-dl)">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]webdl.png</value>
TO
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.webdl) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.web-dl)">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]videocodec/webdl.png</value>

line 4417
<value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.Filenameandpath,.webdl) | String.Contains(VideoPlayer.Filenameandpath,.web-dl)">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]webdl.png</value>
TO
<value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.Filenameandpath,.webdl) | String.Contains(VideoPlayer.Filenameandpath,.web-dl)">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]videocodec/webdl.png</value>

line 4434
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.webdl) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.web-dl)">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]webdl.png</value>
TO
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.webdl) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.web-dl)">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]videocodec/webdl.png</value>
@Juan Mortyme
Doh...yep, forgot to put the path to the videocodec folder. Thanks for letting me know!
(2023-10-16, 13:15)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
Doh...yep, forgot to put the path to the videocodec folder. Thanks for letting me know!
@latts9923

You are more than welcome! Thank you for the update.
Hello
I'm still facing this issue

When I play a movie form the widgets kodi stops and exit after 1 or 2 minutes.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap2vozWZN5Qag5dEoVh4pb81y4QPpA
Dear @latts9923,
As of the last update I am having issues with the way the mini weather displays on main screen, please see attached pictures for reference.
Can you please take a look at it?
I know I said it before many times but thank you for your hard work and the time you dedicate to this community.
Sincerely, Gilogo.
(Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod, same thing happens in both Windows 11 and Linux KDE Neon 22.04)

¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus and Omega, Aeon MQ 7 Nexus and Omega & Aeon MQ 8 Nexus and Omega Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
@Tarek89
I'll see if I can reproduce the problem.

@Gilogo
I introduced a bug to the mini weather when I added the ability to display low temperatures when using the NOAA weather add-on. I have a fix that will be in the next update. And you're welcome!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod0