Mod ReEstuarized
That are good news Smile
I love this Skin ^^
Hi love the skin. I dont know how to enable library mode in order to have the vertical menu
Wink 
ok i found itBlush
HI

These two issues appear to be bugs in Kodi or with the Emby add-on? As it also does the same thing in the default Estuary skin as well as in this skin.

I posted about these issues on the Emby forum here with screen shots.

Missing Movie cover art and other information missing when playback is started from some home screen widgets and music artist info page lists all tracks with no track names and 0 instead of just listing their albums.

Also any plans to support the Artist SlideShow add-on for artist fanarts in the fullscreen music playback.

Thanks
Hi

When clicking OK / Select on the Music menu item from the left hand side main menu, should it not take you to a sub-menu like it does for Movies and TV Shows ? It jumps me right in to music artists instead. But looking in the skin settings there are sub-menu items already configured for music.

Also on the categories when navigating right the blue highlighted colour is lost after so many clicks right and the end item in the categories list on the right hand side is always cut off the screen and not fully visible.

I am just running Kodi on my Windows 10 laptop at the moment. Same thing happens in Windowed or Fullscreen mode with the category navigation.

Also when moving up and down on the main menu on the left hand side, the transition from one menu item to the next is not smooth in the widgets area. Kinda hard to explain but say I am on the movies menu and I move down to TV shows, I can see the movies widgets for a moment overlayed with the TV shows widgets and then they disappear and just the TV shows widgets are then shown. Its not a smooth transition is the only way I can describe it.

EDIT: There is an option in the Skin Settings -> General -> Use Slide Animations turning this off is the answer to this question. The slide animations work correctly in the default skin Estuary but do not in the ReEstuarized skin.

Looking forward to hopefully using this skin as my main Krypton skin though ! Big Grin

Thanks
(2017-02-10, 01:38)cw-kid Wrote: HI

These two issues appear to be bugs in Kodi or with the Emby add-on? As it also does the same thing in the default Estuary skin as well as in this skin.

Missing Movie cover art and other information missing when playback is started from some home screen widgets and music artist info page lists all tracks with no track names and 0 instead of just listing their albums.

Also any plans to support the Artist SlideShow add-on for artist fanarts in the fullscreen music playback.

Thanks

I recognized exactly this issue with default estuary some minutes ago.
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
(2017-02-10, 02:16)hoppel118 Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 01:38)cw-kid Wrote: HI

Thanks

I recognized exactly this issue with default estuary some minutes ago.

Hi

Are you using Emby media server with the Emby addon for Kodi?

Or is it just native Kodi?

Thanks
Yes, I use latest stable emby server with emby for kodi and kodi17final.
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Hi

Is this a complete list of the add-ons that ReEstuarized installs and also needs ?

Installed by ReEstuarized:

Artic Zephyr From Ashes UI Audio Suite
Skin Helper Service

Skin Settings -> Recommended Add-ons:

service.nextup.notification (1.0.35)
script.extendedinfo (5.6.0)
script.playalbum (3.0.1)
weather.openweathermap.extended (4.2.3)
script.tv.show.next.aired (6.0.15)
resource.images.studios.coloured (0.0.8)

Also does Kodi v17 with Estuary or ReEstuarized need the "Skin Widgets" add-on or can that be removed ?

Thanks

EDIT:

In the Skin Settings under Artwork there are three options for artwork packs.

If I click on the "Choose weather fanart pack" one it then says:

Add-on required - To use this feature you must download an add-on: Image Resource Select Addon.Would you like to Download Yes / No?

So I assume I need to be also downloading this Image Resource Select Addon as well.

After installing the add-on then when selecting these three artwork pack options, I am given the choice to select either "Skin Default" or "Get More".

Get more then shows a new area I have never seen before for "Image Collections" and there is a whole host of different image packs. Not sure what to do with this at all, must be a new Kodi feature since Isengard.

Background & Icon Packs as Add-ons.

I installed the "Weather Fanart Multi" pack and now on the weather section its showing fanart background images behind the weather icons when I select them, so that's cool.

So do the skins need to support this image collection feature? Or does it just work for various Kodi skins now?

I then installed the "Weather Icons Animated" by Team Kodi however the weather icons have not changed. So I guess the skin needs to support these icons?
Hi

Is it possible to have a widget to display your music videos? Currently there is a big empty space.

This is how the music videos looks in Estuary default skin:

Similar for the Pictures menu you have to click in to the Media Source. Would be nice to have the a pictures widget if possible.

Now its seems that the Emby add-on for Kodi currently must not support Pictures ?

As it looks like I have added an SMB path source in Kodi to point to my Pictures folder stored on the WHS file server etc If I select the "Pictures" media source then I am taken to my pictures.

Pictures menu is similar in the Estuary skin apart from there is also a Pictures add-on option along side the Pictures media source option.

Thanks
I've now got the Estuary Mod skin up and running its seems a bit more developed and comprehensive and appears to be doing everything I want so far. With extra fanart, logos and an icon pack for the weather.

Shame its based on V1 Estuary though unlike this skin.

Will certainly keep an eye on ReEstuarized though for future developments as it seems to be the way forward.

Thanks
I agree cw-kid, I wish it was based on v2, I wanted to try to add skinshortcut support to v2 but am such a beginner
Looks like the other chap now has an Estuary Mod v2 out see here But its Kodi v18 Leia only
Version 0.0.05 is now available via the repo.

This version now supports additional menus in the library menu via the skin shortcuts (there are 4 widgets to be chosen per menu item such as the bbc iplayer screenshot below). Other changes include an option to show animated posters, an option to have the home categories menu at the top and other tweeks here and there (such as showing movie set plots etc)

Will it work on 18?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ReEstuarized18