Over the Air TV, mythtvback, kodi frontend cant find it
Hey, new user here.  I setup a mythtv backend, and connected an hd home run tuner to it.  The front end on the raspberry pi can see the backend and playtv, but the kodi one on a different computer same router cant seem to see it.  the mythweb interface on pi/mythweb loads.

I didnt change any defaults.  I just dont know where to find debugging information to get an idea why its hanging on it, or what if anything needs to change on the router.

Or maybe someone has an easy button Smile.
(2019-10-03, 20:20)lawrenceh Wrote: Hey, new user here.  I setup a mythtv backend, and connected an hd home run tuner to it.  The front end on the raspberry pi can see the backend and playtv, but the kodi one on a different computer same router cant seem to see it.  the mythweb interface on pi/mythweb loads.

I didnt change any defaults.  I just dont know where to find debugging information to get an idea why its hanging on it, or what if anything needs to change on the router.

Or maybe someone has an easy button Smile.

Hi, probably the IP address of the mythtv backend is set with the local. Set the real IP of the network interface and check http://janbar.github.io/pvr.mythtv/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Over the Air TV, mythtvback, kodi frontend cant find it0