Kodi 21 auto detect extras?
Hi,
I'm running the last version of kodi on my nvidia shield and when I go into movie information > extras it does not detect automatically.
I have this file structure:
  • Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid (2007)
    • Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid (2007).mkv
    • extras
      • Queen - Live Aid Rehearsal (July 10th, 1985).mkv
Should Kodi show the extra automatically?
Ensure this setting is Disabled... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Li...as_on_scan
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Karellen, yes, the ignore video extras flag is disabled
Ok. The Extras auto function works only when scraping that title into your library.
You can manually add the Extras yourself. From the Information Page of Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid click on the Versions button and select Extras to add them manually.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You probably meant "From the Information Page of Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid click on the Extras button and select Add Extra to add the file manually".
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2024-05-18, 03:43)CrystalP Wrote: click on the Extras button
Yep, that ^^. Thanks.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 21 auto detect extras?0