iOS Inputstream.ffmpeg
I am tearing my hair out on this one (now it is a challenge to fix more that actually needing it). and wondered if anyone can help. I want to get inputstream.ffmpegdirect working on iOS. I have tried EVERYTHING - deleted it so I am on a total default build of both Matrix and Nexus - but from what I've read everywhere it should be packaged as default with Kodi.

I've looked at a number of different forums but it seems everywhere it should just be part of the base build - I have it working fine on Windows, Mac and Fire devices.
If anyone has any insightful ideas I'd welcome it!!

I'm not an expert but assume ffmpeg is part of inputstream adaptive? That is there as default under My Addons in VideoPlayer InputStream - so there I have InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input. I just can't find ffmpeg as part of the Kodi repo. I've looked at compiling and adding it manually from https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.ffmpegdirect but not sure how that works...this is what I've tried from a iOS perspective:-

I have upgraded from 19 to 20
I have tried a default install of 19
I have tried a default install of 20
All repos and addons and anything up to date and set to upgrade from any repo...Made sure the whole Kodi dir has been deleted too but I think as soon as a app on iPhone is deleted it removes it all completely anyway so is totally default straight from the Kodi deb....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Inputstream.ffmpeg0